Part One

Wade

It’s windy as hell as Wade makes his way through the semi crowded streets to obtain God’s Juice, also known as coffee. The closest coffee shop is only 20 minutes from where he lives, but he has to make his way through the college campus which is bustling with late students trying to get to class on time. It takes him more like 30 minutes. He can see it in the distance now, which means he can also see the line of fidgety students waiting for their kick of caffeine.

“For fucks sake…” Wade grumbled, hands buried in his oversized hoodie, surgical mask secure over his scarred face as he bumps into yet another student.

“They're like ants, I swear to God. I’m at least 10 years older than these pipsqueaks and yet-” his ranting gets cut off as a student crashes into him just as he opens the door to the cafe. 

And promptly spills all of his drink on him as he falls on his ass.

Wade stood there, breathing deeply.

“Do you have a death wish, kid?” He growls, he doesn't even care that he sounds terrifying, for fucks sake, he used to, occasionally still does, kill people for a living.

“I’m so sorry, frick, are you okay? Are you burned, what can I do? I'm so sorry!” The much shorter man had stood up and was waving his hands around, looking like he was about to cry. And damn… his eyes were captivating, big and honey flecked brown, tears lining them.

“Ah shit, it’s okay,” Wade drags a hand down his face and makes sure his mask is still secure. He didn't want to scare the kid away. 

Bambi looked at his watch and yelped, 

“I’m so sorry man, fuck,” He shoved a card into wades coffee covered hands, “This has my number, I’ll buy you a coffee! I’m late to class, fuck, fuck,” He slipped on the coffee covered cement but surprisingly remained upright as he full on sprinted away, than cursed and turned around and sprinted that way. 

Wade stood there, completely stunned. Heck, even the voices in his head were silent for once. A couple seconds passed before he blinked back into reality and realized he was standing in the middle of the door. Sighing, he grumbled a bit and started walking home, so he could change out of his coffee covered hoodie.

“It’s my favorite hoodie too, cmon man…” Growling, he looked at the slightly soaked business card and jerked to a stop.

“Fluttershy???” Wade could have sworn that his eyes were heart shaped as he looked at the My Little Pony themed business card. It was slightly crinkled at the edges, like it had been sitting in Bambi’s wallet for a while.

Peter Parker,

Single, huge nerd, can recite the periodic table of elements by memory.

(xxx)xxx-xxxx

PeterP@yahaa.com

Wade started chuckling, which turned into full on cackling.

“Oh my lord, this is the adorablestist, I know that’s not a word, thing ever~” He sang between laughs. Little did he know, Bambi, now officially known as Peter, was having a crisis because he had accidentally given the hot coffee stranger the dating card his best friend had made him as a joke.