Ashnikko simp

I sat on my bed while listening to Nicki Minaj. I was thinking "what if I google weird names," I googled ash. I saw the name of ashnikko and listened to daisy. I lived it that song was amazing. I dug more into her personal life and her music. I found out so much and it just made me love her more. I googled her merch. I stood up all night for two days searching for more information. I was craving more information. I found out everything a fan could know about someone. I found her favorite color, food, singer, ect. I knew more about her than anyone probably did. I decided to finally go to bed. I got my panda pajamas on and head to bed. I woke up and looked into her social media life. Oh boy was that a trip. I found out how much woman empowerment was in her music. I found her Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Wattpad, discord, and TikTok. I had dmed her on all of those accounts. Saying how much well I knew about her. I painted my walls with blue paint. Printed out pictures of her and stuck them in the wet paint. I made everything like her. I was officially a simp of her. I am completely fine with it as well. I made sure everything was ashnikko to what I wore till what I ate. I only ate things that had her face on it. I wasn't sure if I had gotten out of hand yet. I made my whole house her I got demi devil shingles and hi its me bricks. I knew at that point I had gone to far. Then I heard a ding on my phone. I opened it up and saw dm from ashnikko "hello my beautiful baby" she said I squealed and responded faster than lighting I said "Hi will u be my friend I live at*********" she said ok. I was so happy. The next day she came and we became best friends and I learned so much more about her for my fanpage.