11| Light in our shared vision

This chapter contains mature scenes.

🍁

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The bustling sound of people chatting in the hallways helped maintain the atmosphere at Modern Tech University in Kuala Lumpur

The bustling sound of people chatting in the hallways helped maintain the atmosphere at Modern Tech University in Kuala Lumpur. The opening and closing sounds of the lockers, the slight sound of the marching band practicing outside and the irritating sound of the chalk scarping against the chalk board made the uni live up to it's name.

 Inside the psychology department, stood a tall figure of a woman standing in her all black suit with bright red lipstick whipped perfectly on her thin lips to compliment her pale skin. The woman standing behind the desk with her fingers briskly typing on her laptop. She was so engrossed in her work she had almost forgotten what time it already was.

Alexa Lee, a psychology professor who proudly stands everyday in front of hundreds of students to teach her major everyday, boldly. She was both book smart and she was someone who had a mind of her own. She was a stunning woman who stood up tall and confident, the type to make people around her feel slightly insecure due to the kind of persona she had. 

However, Alexa isn't your typical career woman. She was an advocate for people who were struggling to find their own voices. After her lectures, she would usually head to a small conference room located on the second floor of the campus where she would offer free therapy sessions for students who needed a place of comfort. 

Maybe her undeniable confidence and presence made this woman seem intimidating. 

But today was a little different. All of her appointments were on temporary hold since she had somewhere to be.  

She looked up for a bit, placing her black framed glasses on the table to take a deep breath in as she stared out the glass window by the now empty seats in the classroom. She ran her fingers through her neatly combed straight hair as she glanced back at her laptop. As she took another glance at the window, she realized that a presences of a tall figure stood by the door watching her. 

"God, you scared the living crap outta me!" She exclaimed looking at the annoyingly familiar face. The man's sudden appearance made even the brave woman felt a little shaken up.

The man laughed as he walked in. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked as he proceeded to erase the whiteboard behind her. 

"Here to give you a ride." He said smiling from cheek to cheek.

 🍁

*Daybreak Cafe*