6| ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴘᴏꜱꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ

ONE WEEK LATER in KOROR, PALAU

SAHOR POV:

We all sat silently in our seats, waiting for Fury (Hadez) to show up. Now, we are in the conference room, which is in his mansion. I wonder why he has called us unexpectedly.

"Any got an idea, why he called us for the meeting?", I wondered, all shook their head negatively. Along with me, Raffa (Ferrari), Daggeron, and Red, sitting silently.

Where did that Fury (Hadez) go?!

I made my way near the window and called, Hrithik. I inquired where he's. He retorted, "I'm at the meeting." I asked him about her before, I could control my fucking mouth.

Fuck!

"She is also with me.", he spoke up, as it made my eyes go wide, alarmed.

"How many men are there?", I grit out at him, for which he stayed silent for a moment. He said less in number.

It's so evident, he took her to a tender process project, where more men will gather together. I growled, under my breath to him, "If any men try to do what Daksh did, I will kill you."

I hung up the call, as I feel like I want to crush something. I've unlocked the phone, went to the pictures file, and freed the image of her, being with her pet. I captured the picture which she had in her wallet, using the camera.

One week went torturous for me, as I believed that she will visit me to get her wallet back. Instead, Hrithik came to get her wallet. I never thought they would become this close to an extent, he will forget, he's the fucking CEO.

I'm the one who runs like a lunatic to his corporation then again back to my Corporation, not understanding what the fuck to do? She's ignoring me like a plague. Knowing about my stature, still, she is playing with me.

Does she expect me to chase her?!

I gazed at her image, as she is looking so delighted in this. The dog she holds in her arms is the luckiest one. I can see it, he's living his best life.

Besides, I wonder how is her situation at that conference. I infer Hrithik will take care of her, but still. My mind is getting drifted into too many shits.

Arghh!

"Bro, why are you behaving so weird?", I listened to a question, as it got raised by Red. I shrugged it off.

If I say this to them, they are all going to irk me to the core by making fun of me. I won't let this happen. Besides, I don't love her, in the first place.

"Here it goes again, dreaming often, also I noticed, you're smiling alot to yourself. Constantly, looking at the phone. This ain't you.", Raffa raised one of his eyebrows, suspiciously.

Ugh! They are making me lose my sanity, as I ignored him. Nowadays I feel so aggrieved with my life.

"Is there any problem?", he queried again. Getting mad with his pestering, I yelled at him, to shut his mouth and averted my stare back to the phone.

I feel fucking chaotic, lately...

The next instant, I screamed, because of the sudden concussion. He clasps my legs together, propelled me out of the window. My body is upside down, my hands dangling in the air. If he let go of his hold from my legs, I'm dead.

"Shit, what are you doing?", I yelled at him as I noticed Fury's guards on the ground, gawking at me. He replies that I shouldn't have raised my voice.