BAKUGOU!?

A typical girls night was taking place in the dorms on a Saturday night. It was their first one ever since they had gotten back from winter break. Yeah, they were finally second years! Like finally! Now even though girls night was held in Mina's dorm it had seemed to be apparent that she was the one running late. "Hey! I'm back with the popcorn!" Uraraka announced walking in With a bucket(and I mean BUCKET)of popcorn her hands. "Hurray! Your back. " Jiro said sarcastically waving her hands in the air. "Jiro! Don't be so mean!" Ochako whined plopping down next to the girl. "Yeah, yeah, okay sorry" Jiro replied rolling her eyes. "
By the way, where's Mina at? I thought she'd be here by now." Uraraka asked starting to snack on her popcorn. "I don't know but she did send me a text that she's inviting someone over." Momo replied reaching over for some popcorn."though. I really wish she'd hurry up. I want to get a move on with our night." "Who do you think she's inviting? Kero" Tsu questioned finally joining in on the conversation. "A gwirl fwrom won b?" Uraraka said stating the possibility. "Yeah it could be... or.. maybe of the boys?" Hagakakure said suddenly joining the conversation. "Maybe."

And as if to save all their sorry soles from thinking their asses off, Mina bust through the door extra cheerful "Girls!" She squealed. "You will never believe who I got to agree on joining us tonight!"
"Who?" They all said in a surprisingly synchronized way. "The one and only Bakugou fucking Katsuki!" Mina yelled moving out of the way so they could all see the explosive teen behind her.
"Bakugo!?" The girls yelled.

First chapter of a 200+ series wish me luck everybody!

Did you drink water?

Did you eat?

Sleep?

Take care of yourself please!
You are worth it.

You have value
You are important and there will always be someone out there who cares about you. Love you my dear reader! Thanks for your support! Also if you have any suggestions feel free to comment. I'd love to hear your opinions!