Part 1

The hotel lift dings open and my heart stops. Leaning causally against the back wall, looking down at his phone, is Liam Payne. I stare for a second, then quickly step inside before the doors close.

When they do, I try to process that I'm in an enclosed space with actual Liam Payne. He looks so hot in real life. He's wearing shorts and a tank top with his muscular tanned arms painfully taunting me.

I press my floor number and look across at him as the lift starts to move. He's still looking down at his phone. I can see he's scrolling through Twitter and wonder whether to talk to him. He looks like he doesn't want to be bothered, with his Snapback pulled low. I'd kill myself if I didn't though and I don't have long until I have to get off.

"Excuse me, are you Liam Payne?" I ask, then feel stupid. Of course he fucking is!

Liam looks up and studies me for a second. He looks surprised.

"Yeah I am. I don't normally have guys knowing my name though. Let alone my last name.

I feel myself blush. "I'm a bit of a fan I guess."

"It's normally 'are you that twat from that gay boy band?', so it's nice to meet a genuine guy fan."

The lift reaches my floor and I sigh inwardly. But before I get out, Liam extends his hand and my stomach flips as I shake it. I just touched Liam fucking Payne!

"Good to meet you." Liam smiles.

"So nice to meet you too," I gush.

Liam lets go and I want to grab his soft hand again. The doors go to close, but Liam stops them.

"You know, Niall loves meeting guy fans, you should come up to his room and meet him," Liam says.

My eyes widen and my stomach lurches. My two favourites in one day. "Are you sure?"

Liam flashes another smile. "Of course. Unless you're busy."

"No, I'm just on holiday with my family and they're on the beach."

"Excellent," Liam says and lets the doors close. We rise a few floors and step out into a wide corridor. I follow Liam along a couple of doors and he knocks on it.

When it opens, Niall is stood there looking cute as fuck with floppy hair and colourful swimming trucks. He's shirtless and I just want to jump on him, but I try to keep myself calm. On the outside anyway.

"I bought a fan up to see you," Liam says. "A genuine guy fan."

Niall smiles at me. "Nice to meet you."

"So nice to meet you too," I say and realise it's exactly what I'd said to Liam.

"Come in," Niall says.

Liam and I kick our shoes off before following him into the large room.

"So what brings you here?" Niall asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Just on holiday with my family," I say, trying not to stare at Niall's hairy chest and Liam's huge arms.

"I thought you were going to say girlfriend," Niall says.

"I'm gay actually," I say and both Niall and Liam smile.

Liam throws his hat off and walks over to me. "I was hoping you'd say that because Niall and have a present to show you how grateful we are to have a fan like you."

I grin at them. "I'd love for you to show me."

- - -
Note: thanks to wattpad, you may need to be following me to read part 2 as it contains a lot of smut...