Chapter one

AGE ON THE THREE MAIN CHARACTERS

Y/N- 16 BUT WILL TURN 17 IN STORY

TOMMY- 17

WILBUR- 24

Y/N POV

I woke up to Wilbur screaming on top of his lungs.

I sat up in my bed and took my phone out of the charger.

08:37 am, what the hell is he doing up so early? I thought to myself as I checked if he was streaming. He wasn't, so I stood up and put on some sweatpants and a hoodie.

I opened my door and began to walk over to his room. 

Still half asleep i knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. 

"Come in Y/n!!" he yelled, 

i opened the door and saw he was talking to some of his friends from the smp.

"Why are you awake for early?" i asked with a low voice. 

"I was gonna stream but then i ended just talking to these idiots" Wilbur said while looking from his computer to me. 

I looked at his computer and saw three boys on the screen.

"And does these idiots have names?" I said looking back at him.

He nodded and took a spare chair he had in his room, he patted the chair. I sat down and looked at his screen,

"that right there is Quackity" he pointed to the guy with dark hair and a beanie on.

"And that's George, and then Tommy, the child" he said, and not even 2 seconds after i heard someone yell. 

"I'M NOT A CHILD! I AM A BIG MAN!" i assume that's tommy, i laugh and stare at the screen studying tommy's face. 

he laughs with me, after a few seconds the others begin to laugh as well. 

"do you wanna be on cam N/n?" Wilbur asked (N/n = Nickname). 

"Uhm.. maybe, can i just sit here and them maybe after some time come on cam?" i asked, i had a small problem with showing my face to others on the internet. Last time i did it, i was bullied for it. Wilbur nodded and smiled, 

"Wilbur has a woman over!" i heard trough his headphones. 

"Tommy, no." he said and looked over to me, 

"Can i tell them? or do you not want them to know?" he asked me. 

"TELL US PLEASEEE!!" i heard an other voice yell. 

"you can tell them, just make sure they don't tell everyone" i smiled and looked back at the screen. 

"It's my little sister Y/n" Wilbur said and looked back at the screen. 

"She's 16 and lonely as fuck" He laughed. 

I hit his arm and laughed with him. 

"Can we see her?" Quackity asked with a baby voice. 

I thought about it for a minute or two, and then nodded and rolled the chair into the frame. George and Quackity smiled and said 'Hello', Tommy just kinda froze. 

"Tommy, you good?" Quackity asked. 

"Y-yeah, just wasn't expecting Y/n to look like that'' He smiled. 

"In a good or bad way?" Wilbur asked, 

"Good! Definitely good!" Tommy said. I smiled and blushed. I looked down trying to hide my red face. 

"OOOO SOMEONE'S BLUSHING!!!" Wilbur yelled, I stood up and gave him my middle finger. 

"fuck you!" I said and left the room, running into my bedroom. I flopped onto my bed and fell asleep again.

WILBUR POV

As Y/n walked out of my door, I looked back at her, seeing her giving me the middle finger. I laughed and looked back at my screen. 

"So Tommy, looks like you made her blush a lot" George says. Tommy just laughs and chuckles, 

"Just telling the truth" he says, blushing a little himself. 

"IS TOMMY BLUSHING!!!" I yell, making sure Y/n hears it, just ten seconds later I get a text from Y/n. 

'Keep it down brother, or I will slap you :)' I read it out loud so the boys can hear it. 

"Can you guys see what i have to live with everyday?'' I say while laughing. The boys laugh while I could hear Tommy say a small "cute". 

After one hour I left the discord call and closed my computer. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some food, I heard a door open and some footsteps coming down the stairs. I was facing the stove as I felt some arms wrapping around my torso. 

"I love you Will '' Y/n's voice says as she hugs me tighter. I turn around and wrap my arms around her, pulling her closer. I place my head on hers, 

"I love you more'' I say, lifting my head to give her a kiss on the top of her head. She looks up at me and smiles. 

"what was that all about?" I asked, 

"I just wanted to see if you really loved me," she answered. I saw some tears dropping from her eyes. I laughed and wiped the tears away,

"of course i love you, I love you with all of my heart. You're my little sister, my everything. I don't know what I would do without you" I said and hugged her again. she began to cry, my eyes got a little watery too. I laughed and smiled. 

She pulled out her phone from her pocket. Before I could think she snapped a photo of me crying with her. 

"I love you" she said and walked away.

Damn that girl can make me do anything, I thought to myself.