description

This will be by far the worst stories you ever read why? Because my grammar sucks and I'm lazy which mean I will be using my microphone most of the time and for some reason my microphone does not get everything I'm saying I don't think I talk right😕 but that doesn't matter. On to the description!

Have you ever been alone, left behind,  forgotten by the ones you love slowly faded into the background I have it's not a nice. Now if you asked where it all started I'll say it started when dream and George started dating that's when I faded into the background but I got some good experience from that. I learned that I wasn't as important as the other members on the dreamsmp I learned that it doesn't matter how strong our friendship was or how long we been friends you will always be left behind....

Well that's at least what I thought before I met them..

That's the best description I can give you they're also will be OCS and some of the dreamsmp will be kinda bitchy. Another thing this will be like a cheesy fanfic I will add songs and stuff and have them sing just so I can add the cringe to the story and I am a Nightcore fan so half of these songs will be in Nightcore the chapter will be up either tomorrow or in a few hours... see you then.