Chapter the First: Hansel and Gretel and Y/n

A Netflix Series

"Once upon a time, fairy tales were awesome. We know, you don't believe us. You think fairy tales are cute and pink and full of fairies. Well there not. Real fairy tale are scary. Follow three children as they venture off into a dark tale. A scary tale.A strange tale. A... Wait a minute. Are you even old enough for this? You really think you can handle it? You've been warned. Don't blame me if you can't  sleep tonight. Alright, then your weird. You might as well settle in. It's time for a A Tale Dark and Grimm." William said.

Dotty said "I don't know. So far the story is not that awesome."

Jacob said "Come on, he hasn't even started yet."

William said "Lets dive right in shall we?"As he clears his throat. William continued "Once upon a time in the kingdom of Grimm, there were three children.. Hansel..

Hansel said scared with his wooden sword in his hand entering their bedroom "Come out, come out, wherever you are. He then walked into the room and saw the top bunk and climbed up and yelled" Gotcha!" And only round Y/n reading a book on the top bunk "Huh." squinting his eyes suspiciously. 

Someone then snuck behind him and grabbed his ankle then yelled "Boo!" Then Hansel screamed a falling off the bed landing on the floor with a thud

William continued "And Gretel. You probably think you know their story.

[Gretel and Hansel giggled]

Jacob said "I don't think you do. Not the real story."

Dotty said "Never heard of them."

William said "They lived with the mother, the Queen and their father , the King." The mother and father entered the room and said "Story time." The king said " I'm the dragon!" and roared playfully.

William said "Their parents loved them very much.""They were a happy, little family. The mother said "Story time." The father said pulling out his puppet "Until the dragon came. They all laughed "Hansel said "I'll protect you." The kind roared as Hansel yelped hugging y/n. Y/n said "Don't worry, it's only a story." They all yawned tiredly, then the mother started singing a lullaby. 

The mother sung as she tucked them all in for bed "🎵When the darkness opens wide🎵 Swallowing up the sun inside🎵Dabbled stars they prick the sky🎵Blanket which the moon will lie🎵🎵~~

 William said "Which is why it was fairly surprising....

Hansel  moved his chess piece and Y/n knocked her horse piece out of the way and Hansel pulled his wooden sword out of nowhere, and  slashed the whole set off the table scattering it everywhere. While Gretel was reading a book. When his parents entered the room the Queen gave a sword to the King.

William said "when their father cut off their heads." Jacob said "Whoa, whoa! You can't tell that part of the story, William." There are kids out there. I mean, look at that one over there. How old can you be? Seven?"         (William, Jacob, and Dotty are ravens)

Dotty said "How else is he gonna learn what's inside a person's neck?" She whispered "It's mostly blood." William chuckles "We're gonna show it. Tastefully!!" The father cut off there heads as the mother covered her eyes.

[Dotty shrieks with laughter] "Aha! Ha! Ha! Ah." As she wipes a tear put her eye and looks at Jacob and William and says "What? Too soon?"

[William clears his throat] "You might think that this was the end of the tale of Hansel and Gretel and Y/n. In fact, it was just the beginning." 

[The Queen sniffling] Is this really going to work?" As she looks at the King. The King looks at the needle with the golden thread determined "It will! It has to and...done." [twangs,tinkles] as he rips the thread, and finishing.

They stand up and the king says, "So, up and at e'm." [clapping encouragingly] The queen says,"Oh." The king said, "Here you go."

The Queen [gasps softly] "Oh..." The King says, "Gretel? Hansel? Y/n? Please!" The Queen [covers her eyes] "Oh, how could we ever have believed this would bring them back?" [cries] "What have we done?" 

[all scream the gold twine tinkles] Hansel looks at the twine [shudders] "What?" The King and Queen [gasp]. Hansel, Gretel, and Y/n all said, "Ah!" when they look back at their parents. They look at each other at point at the Golden twine on their necks and [all scream again] [all panting]       

The King says, "Phew." [pants] "Children, you're... awake!" [hesitantly] "So, who wants chocolate cake?" Y/n noticed the golden twine in the kings hand .Gretel [yelps] and the King and Queen both [chuckle awkwardly]