preference: what you steal from them

(dating)

*pretend all the english is in italian unless stated otherwise per favore e grazie*

☾︎

☆ damiano: cigarettes // pants [if you don't smoke]

like thomas, you don't buy your own cigarettes. you don't see the point because most of your friends smoke, and of course your boyfriend smokes. while damiano got somewhat aggravated since the only thing that his diet consists of is smoking, he's learned learned accept it, and now thinks it's adorable.

however, if you don't smoke, you steal his pants. you love his pants, especially the bell bottoms that look like they come out of the 70s, so you steal them. according to him, you look better in his pants than he does.

☆ thomas: his band shirts

being the king he is, he has great music taste. you like most of the bands he does, so you love to steal his shirts. you love to sleep in his shirts with nothing else but underwear on (😏). he loves coming home to see you sleeping with one of his shirts on.

☆ victoria: her makeup

since you're both pretty basic gays, you wear makeup. you also wear the dark eyeliner and eyeshadow around the eyes, and vic has the best and most effective products. vic loves to have a mini-photoshoot and do matching makeup. and yes, chili is in the photos.

☆ ethan: his hair ties

this man has the best hair ever. like not even joking. i mean that hair is GODLY. you always find a way to lose all of your hair ties. even putting them of your wrist doesn't work, you lose them anyway and ethan laughs at you. however, you steal his as payback. that bitch can't do that adorable bun without a hair tie 😈😈. so you use his, lose them, and steal more of his. he found out, and honestly didn't care because apparently he only spends like 1€ on them. 

☽︎

hey besties how was your day

i promise the ethan hc will be up soon (probably two to three days) and a giorgia hc soon after!

also congrats to må to opening for the rolling stones ! ! !

u.s. era is over now 😔 (idk whether to be happy or sad honestly)