Chapter One New school

It was my first day at Akademi High School but something feels off. Like someone is watching me. I'm getting kind of nervous and scared... at least that's what a normal person would say. I heard pictures being taken behind me. I smirked think how fun this school could actually be.I went to my first class and I saw people gawking at me and heard some murmurs about me.

" hello, my name is Y/n L/n it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you can treat me well."

The teacher asked "do you guys have any questions for miss y/n?" Most of the class raised their hands. " Where are you from?" "How old are you?" " Are you a model?" " Are you rich?" That's when I heard another clink of a camera so I looked at the boy who did it. He had blonde hair blue eyes and a scarf. He was just so cute, he saw me and blushed then looked away. 'Today I might have a little fun~'

After classes were over it was lunch time. Girls kept asking me to sit by them at lunch but I kindly refused. Then I heard another being taken. After lunch I decided to roam around and see what is at this school is all about. I went passed a few clubs then I found an Occult Club. I was interested so I checked it out.

" U-umm a-are you new here?" The gothic boy asked with a shaky breath. "Indeed" I replied " what do you do on this club" I leaned closer to him.

(??? POV)

'Ahhh she's to close! She's absolutely beautiful, like she's the ray of light in my dark world.' After I was done explaining to her about this club she asked "what is your name?" "O-Oko Ruto" I replied. She smiled and grabbed my hand. " it was a pleasure to meet you! My name is Y/n L/n could we be friends?" She asked while smiling at me. " U-uhmm sure-" "great! See you next time!" She said and let go of my hand. She left the room and I grabbed to cloth on my chest and blushed so hard. ' why do I feel this way it feels so foreign to me, did this goddess cast a hex on me'

"Mmm~" I moaned quietly. She is so kind and beautiful. But for some reason her being my friend is making me feel bad when I should feel great someone actually wants to be my friend. Until next my dear friend y/n...

( Y/n POV)

As I was walking looking for another club I found a photography club. I entered it and heard faint moans and gasps. But there was a certain blocking the other part of the room, so I snuck and looked who was over there... and it was the boy from earlier! He wasn't face me but he was face the other direction his laptop on the table, with a picture of my back on it, his legs spread while he was masturbating. He threw his head back but his eyes were closed. "Ahh l/n your s-so hoo-ahhhh" he pounded his meat a little faster. I came up from behind him and stroke his hair. " haaahh" he looked up to see me.

" I-im s-s-sorry please forgive me! I-" I cut him off. " don't apologize pretty boy, you know you are quite interesting, but I didn't think you would do this type of stuff to a new girl. I can actually press charges on you for this." I said to him. " p-please don't I-" I cut him of once again. My finger on his plump lips "shhh it's okay, I won't do it at all! But I want to be the one doing the pleasing~" he blushed madly his nose started to bleed. " ohh master~ please forgive me for being a bad boy~ I'll do anything to please you!" I smirked. "Gladly" I replied.

I pushed him back on the chair and sat on the table right in front of him. I took my shoes off, and my right foot was on his shoulder while my other one was playing with his cock. " Ahhhhh master ~ please give me more I need m-more of you! Your s-so intoxicating I just can't help-ahh myself~" he whined. I smirked and said " bad boys don't deserve to come, " " ahhhhh-n-nooo pleaseeeee!" He moaned out loud. " your just a perverted boy who loves to stalk new girls~ hm" I giggled. Then I stopped. " n-noooo please master I'll do anything for you! I will do homework for you, I will clean your house, I will buy you whatever you want just please let me come I'm begging you!" He cried out while he started to massage my left legs sensually.

" since your so hot I'll let it slide this once, but don't expect it ever happening again~" I said seductively. "Mmhmm" he muffled a moan while he came without contact. I laughed at him. " wow you came without a touch are you really that horny and vulnerable around me?" I said. He started to cry dropping down on his knees and begged " please master fuck me, do whatever you want to my body use me like a little sex slave! Please let me come!" He started to hump my right leg.

" alright than get up, and lay on the table." I said rather demanding. He instantly did as I said and I started to take his clothes off immediately as well as mine. He looked at me with his mouth agape and drool coming down. " don't you even think about touching yourself or you will have a ruined orgasm!" I said he pouted a teardrop fell from his eye. After I was done I got on top of him started making out with him, but I told him he was not allowed to touch me. So i started to touch every inch of his body, and he had his second orgasm from me playing with his nipples. After that I sat on his face and he began eating me out like a hungry man! " AHHH, your so good at this you little pervert, trying to make me cum so faahhhh!" He started to pump him tongue inside of me driving me insane, so I started to grind on his face and I came in no time. I got off of him and he started breathing heavily and as he was about to say something I went down on him.

"AHHHH" He moaned rather loudly and it only took him a minute to get him to come again. He started breathing heavily again. After that we made our again but more passionately and I took this opportunity to slam myself on him. "MMPH" "mmphh" we both muffled our moans between our kiss and I started to bounce up and down in a steady pace then started going faster. The room was filled with moans groans and loud skin slapping and as soon as we came, we put on our clothes. I was about to leave but than I had to know his name.

"Excuse me pretty boy, but i didn't quite get your name." I said rather innocently as if we didn't have sex just now. " oh my apologies my name is Fureddo Jonzo, please forgive me for what I have done." He said genuinely sad. I gave him a peck on the lips and told him " it's okay we both did it together so I forgive you, and plus I really love the way you moan master for me~" I whisper rather seductively and I turned around to leave the room and he leaned on the wall and his back slowly lower himself onto the floor and felt his heart beating as if he was in love.