The cold hearted lie.

You better hug me tomorrow i'm counting on you! she said with a smile. 'i will i will love' he said generally. Omg i can't wait for him to hug me in last class before we go home, she thought in her second to last class. This class is the class!!
She was talking to her friends when announcements came on. "Walkers are dismissed" the intercom said. I'm next.. he still hasn't hugged me, i'm sure he will before i leave though, he's never lied to me!! the intercom came on, he was talking to his friends not even looking at her. Maybe he will before i walk out? she said to herself. she'd start to walk out of the classroom. Her friend saying goodbye to her but no hug from him.. she would start walking down the hallway thinking he'd run after her like some fairytale. He never did.. 'H-he lied to me.. for the first time..' she'd pulled out her phone tears dripping onto the screen. 'I'm just overreacting, maybe he forgot' she'd said to herself so the thought of him lying wouldn't cross her brain. she'd texted him saying 'you forgot to hug me love?' he texted back saying 'i didn't forget. It was by choice' She'd wipe the tears from her eyes as she saw her mother pull up to the school to pick her up. Was this it.. was it over..