I love you both 💋

I can’t decide my look for tonight. Sexy cute or sexy nerd? At least I’m certain I gotta look sexy. I’m finally meeting Kabir after months.

I knock on his hotel door, and he opens right away. I lean across the door frame as he checks me out, his eyes moving up from my heels, to my legs, lingering around the hem of my skirt, moving up my buttons, his eyes looking like he’s unbuttoning them. “Not gonna invite me in?” i break his chain of thoughts.

I walk in and suddenly see Aarav sitting on the couch. For a moment, I freeze but gain my composure quickly. So clearly they know, I walk up to him, no point apologizing now I guess. I quietly sit down on the armchair, and wait for them to say something while I pour myself some scotch.

Kabir makes his way to me, sits on the arm of my chair and whispers, “So you’ve been a bad girl, huh? What should we do with her, Aarav?” I smile a wicked smile at Aarav as I start kissing Kabir’s neck, “Tell us Aarav!” I suck his ears, watching Aarav turn in his seat, knowing it’s just the way he likes it.

He walks to me, turns my chin to him and kisses me hard, while Kabir’s fingers crawl up my legs. He bites into my neck realizing I’m not wearing anything inside. I moan in his mouth as two of Kabir’s fingers slip effortlessly in me. I pull Aarav in my seat by his collar as I get up and walk away.

I pick up my glass, take a sip and let the rest drip down my shirt, making it transparent. I glide my hands down, smoothing out the creases, making my nipples pop out. I pull up my skirt teasingly and put it back down, while they sit back and watch. I bend over the dresser, wiggling my ass, while I finger my pussy from the back.

Aaron picks up the bottle, takes a gulp and comes to me. He kneels pulling my skirt down, smacks my pussy hard and positions my ass up. He pours the whiskeys over my ass and laps it up, eating my pussy. I moan at the tingly sensation, as he continues lapping my pussy long after the bottle is empty.

Just as I’m getting lost in the ecstasy, I feel a sharp sting over my side boob making me bite my tongue. From the corner of my eye, I see Kabir casually flicker the cigarette butt to the corner. Next few moments were a blur through the pain as I’m dragged to the bathroom by my hair and cold water falls over, first burning then soothing.

Kabir starts kissing the back of my neck so gently, I almost forget what he’s done. He rips my wet shirt off so effortlessly, I’m scared. As Aarav trails kisses down along my waist, Kabir sloppily moves down to the boob he burnt. I squeal as my eyes well up in tears again. But his kisses grow softer as he looks up and mouths an apology.

“Gosh I just can’t resist your pussy!” Kabir’s fingers slip back inside me, while I feel Aarav’s tongue flick over my clit. I arch back moaning and feel a firm hand around my throat. It twists my neck and a tongue slides inside my mouth. As we kiss, I pull Aarav up by his hair. I break apart to kiss him, while I undo Kabir’s fly.

I start trailing kisses down Aarav’s chest, biting him everytime I undo a button. I put my mouth to his zip, pull it down with my teeth, while I grab Kabir. I take him in my mouth, pulling Aarav out “Damn you’re harder today!” I switch back and forth between the two. Licking, blowing, playing.

We hear the doorbell and Kabir leaves to answer it. Aarav pulls me up and I wrap my legs around him, as he takes me back to the room, his dick slipping inside effortlessly. “Look who’s so wet today!” He lies across the couch, still inside me, as Kabir comes up with a bowl full of ice cream in his hand, licking his fingers.

I jump over him, gesturing Kabir to join, as I look at him invitingly. I feel his cold lips on my neck right before he bites me hard. As the ice cream melts down my boobs, Aarav puts his warm lips on them, playing with my nipples while he goes on fucking me deep. I eat a spoonful and kiss Kabir looking back.

Kabir grabs me by my waist and pulls me on the floor, to my knees, pushing in my ass as I squeal. Aarav grabs my hair and I start deep throating as I’m fucked harder. “You’re enjoying, right?” Aarav pulls me by my hair, slapping my face, “He asked you something!” “Yes I am!” I groan as I’m turned around and thrown on the bed.

Kabir pulls me to the edge of the bed, my legs on his shoulder. He fucks my pussy, kissing my ankle. Bending in so he’s hitting me deeper, biting my calves. Aarav planks across my head, fucking my brains out, his abs clenching at each thrust. He pulls out and walks away.

Kabir leans in to kiss my lips, as I wrap my legs around his hips. I’m so fucking close, oh gosh! Just then he rolls so I’m over him. He puts his hands to chin, “So why’d you do this?” He stops fucking me when I say nothing, “One dick wasn’t enough for you, was it?” To my relief, I fall on him face down as my hands are yanked behind me. But then I feel the handcuffs click around my wrists. Fuck!

Kabir holds me up by my throat, looking straight in my eyes. “Why do you look scared, darling? Isn’t this what you wanted?” I bite my lips as I feel Aarav trying to push in “Ah! Stop..”. Kabir’s face softens as he wipes a tear from my face. He kiss me deep as Aarav pushes in all the way.

Once I relax a little, Aarav starts moving, slowly picking pace. Seeing me moaning softly in pleasure, Kabir mixes in the rhythm as well. Aarav spanks my ass, and grabs it tight, his fingernails digging in my skin. Kabir whispers in my ears, mockingly, “I love you, darling. You love me so much, right?” He sucks my earlobe.

Aarav uncuffs me before putting its chain around my neck, pulling me back with it “Wait, you love me more, don’t you?” Kabir slaps my tits, “Who do you love, darling?” They start thrusting faster with every bite, slap and pinch. “I fucking love both of you!” I scream as I climax. “We love fucking you too!’ they both say in synergy, as they cum one after another. I giggle, as I fall on Kabir’s chest with exhaution.

All the mixed juices flow out of me, as they pull out. Kabir notices my boob scarring and kisses it softly, “You gonna tell every guy, who asks about this, what a cheating bitch you are, ain’t you?” he chuckles. “Yes..” I mumble as I fall asleep, smiling.