𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

(𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲) (𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲) (17)

(𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁)
𝗬𝘂𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗩𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 

𝗔𝗻𝗱

𝗔 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:

[Name] is a playful person who is intellectual in her true nature, regardless of the fact that she may appear to be cold and distant and lastly uninterested in everyone and everything around her. She lacks the same degree of energy as her companions due to the obvious illness she currently bears. [Name] has a natural inclination to tease others for her own amusement as well as relishes in their exquisite reactions.

Due to her reluctance to make friends during her younger years, [Name] was commonly characterised as a cold-hearted loner; however, after meeting Gamin Yoon, this characterization no longer applied to her. As the years progressed, she made a conclusion of widening her circle of friends. [Name] was willing to establish emotional bonds with her friends. She is exceedingly devoted and affectionate to the individuals who have provided her comfort.

[Name] can be passive aggressive, vulgar, and blunt at times. She utilizes various aggressive tactics without taking into account the sentiments of others, which provokes Gamin and Hankyung Lee to reprimand her. She is, nonetheless, a highly intuitive person and, could effortlessly pick up on the feelings of others if necessary, [Name] is an extremely clingy person who enjoys receiving head pats along with accolades. Although [Name] has a cool and collected exterior, don't underrate her. [Name] has quite a violent streak, especially when it comes to those she despises and does not hold her tounge back.

Despite all of this, he can be excessively protective toward his loved ones to the point of being possesice, especially with Gamin. who will not think twice to use aggressive language toward those she believes pose a threat to Gamin and their strong relationship.

[Name] has commitment and abandonment issues, the main root of these two serious issues stems from her father, who abandoned her at a young age after the death of her mother and never came back, which greatly influences her propensity of clinging to those she held dear and truly loves.

Yet still have a poor habit of detaching herself from people as a result of fear of being abandoned once again in the future.

She deeply loves music and frequently plays the violin whenever she's under the pressure of stress. Songwriting is one of [Name] talents, when composing a song, a deeply meaningful and more wistful side of her is revealed, something she doesn't like showing to others, preferring to present her sleepy, smug, and cocky persona, [Name] tends to keep things to herself to avoid being a liability to others, which leading others to get annoyed by it.

[Name] deeply cares for and values her group of friends, putting them first than anything and is more willing to put out all stops for her friends and Gamin.

𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 (𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲):

She is a self-proclaimed vampire due to her uncurable illness, [Name] posses a illness that makes her noturnal, photosensitive and having thirst for blood as sustenance. She often jokingly loves stating that she is much wiser than others because of old age due to being a vampire, which is the main reason why she got labeled as the eccentric of the school, making her a well-known person throughout each corner of the School

||REWRITEN DONE||