1 - 1

《Disclaimer: this book has some heavy themes such as violence/torture/sexual abuse and slaves so if you're uncomfortable with these please click off as you've been warned.

With that finished, for those who do read, thank you very much for picking up this book of mine. It isn't just heavy themes as there will be some sweet moments so don't worry about it being all angst.

Have a pleasant day everyone~》

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Suzuki Ren's POV

Imagine you were having the time of your life just wasting your days away in the pleasures of fantasies and games only to have the most unscientific thing ever happen to you in your entire life...

Getting transported to a different world.

Yes. That's what happened to a certain 29 year old shut-in otaku man named Suzuki Ren.

I was just gaming like any ordinary days, trying to defeat the final boss on the 99th level until a huge black hole appeared out of nowhere and swallowed me up.

When I came to his senses, I found himself in a dark room, no lights on or anything.

I tried to move my body only to freeze and let out a sobbing scream. For some reason, my voice was hoarse and unimaginable amount of pain was coursing through his body.

It was like being encroached by a tide of poisonous insects gnawing away at your flesh, tearing it little by little in an endless torrent while your internal organs were being pierced a million knives every second and grinded into mush.

"Urgh... Ack-"

I was wheezing and panting and cold sweat formed on my face. Trying to control my breathing, I stopped moving but I still felt uncomfortable.

My body felt sticky and my vision was slightly blurry, I couldn't tell what was going on and why I was in so much pain.

Through my nose, I could smell something metallic. It reminded me of blood.

Wait, so I'm... Probably bleeding?

Not just my nose, I could taste the red liquid in my mouth, swirling around my teeth and gums, mixing together with my saliva but I found it hard just to breath, let alone swallow.

Hopeless, I just closed my eyes and passed out. However much pain I was in or where I was currently, it couldn't stay in my mind for long.

...

After untold amount of hours, I woke up again. The pain was still there, still as severe as ever but it seems like my body got better, even if it was only a bit.

With much difficulty and strength, I managed to sit up. Looking at my arms which were coated in dried blood, I already had a premonition of what happened before I first came to my senses.

Ignoring the pain as best as I could, I gritted my teeth and stumbled my way over to the cracked mirror and looked at my own appearance.

It... Was an incredibly sorry state.

My appearance was exactly the same as my own but it took me a while to figure that out because of how atrocious I looked.

My entire body was drenched in blood, not a single part of my outfit wasn't cut, slashed, ripped or bloody. My face had begun flaking off the blood stuck to my face and there were wounds all over my limbs, heck, even my internal organs weren't let go considering the amount of pain I felt inside.

I really didn't know how to describe it anymore but my face looked as if it was disfigured.

Not to brag, but I'm pretty handsome despite locking myself away from the outside world. I had natural white hair and pink eyes, I'm an albino but a really good looking one heh. I was really popular for my looks during senior high despite not having a single commendable thing about me all because of my looks.