SCHOOL ~ Cha Junho

Hi, my name is Kim Yuna, I'm in high school "Fly High" . My life is bad. My dad is drunk and my mom and I are busy supporting the house.  I work in a convenience store and the truth is it's pretty fun, I can eat there for free and I work alone.  Some time to myself occasionally.  My mom is an amazing person I adore her.  But ,,, there's one person who's ruining my life more than they're already ruined Cha Junho.  He is my bully. I've been studying with him for 4 years and still he's not tired of bothering me?!.  My mom and dad do not know and I think it's better.  I do not want to be more of a burden on my mother.

-

I got up in the morning after my mom woke me up.  I took a shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth, got ready for school and went downstairs to eat.

Me: "Good morning Mom !" .  I said with a smile
Mom: "Good morning sweetie, I made you an omelet and salad" .
Me: "How did you sleep? And where is Dad?" .  I asked
Mom: "Dad went for a drink again" . She said in despair. "I do not know what will happen to him but anyway, I heard you got a 100 on the test and you are ranked first in the class!  I'm so proud of you my girl !" .  She told me and hugged me.
Me: "Mom, do not worry, I will buy us a big house and make our lives better.  I will invest in studies as much as I can and beyond just for you" . I said.
Mom: "I'm so proud of you being my girl" . She said happily.
Mom: "Check the clock you're not late" .  She said while so that she was cooking.
I checked the clock and saw I needed to get out so I hugged mom I told her home I would go to the station.  it really close to my house so I'm pretty sure I'll not be late.

While I was waiting for the bus I listened to D.O's - that's okay. From exo. I really like his songs and his voice.  It has a soft and pleasant sound to the ear. he's amazing.

The bus arrived, I got on and after 6 minutes I arrived at the school. And at the entrance I saw junho,play a game waiting for me on his phone. I was really scared to go in so as soon as he did not look I put my hat on,I lowered my head and left but a second before I was about to go into school I came across something. It was Junho's chest. I slowly raised my head and looked at junho but stopped and looked down. I tried to enter the school but he once again blocked me and asked: "Where are you going?"
Me: "Nowhere" . I said quickly.
Junho: "Fine, so come with me" .  He said and grabbed my hand.
I tried to break free from his touch but he was too strong and I was too weak.  He took me to an empty room that he always takes me to. I was pretty scared but I tried to hide it.  He put his hand on the wall and pinned me to the wall, we looked at each other for a second and yet it stopped when he punched me in the face and hit me, blood came out of my mouth I tried to get up but could not, he kept contradicting me and hitting me in the leg area. I finally managed to get up from the floor and slapped him hard and a second later I shouted at him: "Why are you constantly abusing me?! What did I do to you so badly ?! Why are you constantly the same ?! Have you always been such a junho? You will never change?!." I shout while crying and that I was getting down on my knees.
He just checked to see if he had blood from the strong slap I had given him and said: "Buy me a drink" . He said as he leaned over to me.
Me: "If I buy you you will leave me? Just for today?" I said after calming down a bit from crying.
Junho: "Yes".
I took 5 won out of my skirt pocket and went outside with him. You should buy him the drink he wanted.
And when we got to the machine I put the money in and took out her voice and pushed it into his stomach.

Junho's Pov:

Yuna took 5 won out of the pocket of her skirt and went with me to the machine and after the cola came out she pushed it into my stomach. I looked at her profile from the side on the way she's Beautiful.

And by the way hey, I'm Cha Junho. I'm yuna bully.  Do not think I'm a bad person. My life is hard and my anger I spend on her. My parents are bully me. Verbally and physically.  It hurts me too, but I have no way to release it other than to hit her.  I also play basketball, it also helps me release nerves but most of the time I can not because I'm hitting Yona more and besides she's ugly.  All the girls love me, they all want to be my girlfriends and the boys, they are all my friends but I do not have a favorite friend and I do not like them so much to tell the truth. They are annoying, they are pushed everywhere

~The end of junho's pov~

Nobody's pov

Yuna went to the secretariat and asked for an ointment and plasters and received them.  She went to class, took a mirror and aimed it in front of her. She put the ointment on herself and it burned her down a lot ,,, she started thinking about all the things junho had done to her, all the four years he was with her in class, at every break. She felt like she was being looked out of the window but she did not see anyone there so she left the classroom with red eyes and blue marks on her legs that she was trying to hide she lowered her head and saw his hue. He raised his head but she just go away.
He is stand up and look at her going.

~~~~

~ End of the day~

Yuna had to go to work
So she quickly pick he things up and left the school. On the way she got the feel like someone following her so she look back but she dont see nothing so she kept walking. She got into the store, she put on her work clothes and was on her phone until she heard someone is entering the store.

Yuna: hello~, she said with smile until she saw who it was. Junho again
"It's you again? how did you know that i'm working here?"

*silence*

He Did not answer your question and searched for snacks He act as like he could find the food that he Wanted so he called to yuna to help him. She just Sighed and asked: "what do you need?". She ask with cold voice.
"topokki". He Answer. She Tried to reach the topokki she but failed and tried again but suddenly, she felt like she was flying in the air. Turns out it was junho who picked her up. She was in the market for a minute until junho told her Hurry She shook her head And brought him what he wanted. He put her down and Took the topokki.
They both went to the Cash register in embarrassment and mostly of yuna She gave him an invoice and told him it was 5,000 won. He gave her the money and she packed the food for him And gave it to him. She expected him to leave the store but he did not leave. She asked him why he was not leaving and he did not answer. He just put a hand on her face and kissed her. (She in shook #2) But flowed with it After a minute they stopped and junho said "i'm so sorry i- I....." He stopped after she kissed him a soft, short kiss on his lips. "It's okay, I love you" she said. And junho Asked her: so.... will you be my girlfriend?". He asked a little stressed. "Yes". She answered. He was so happy, he grabbed her waist and spun her in the air and Then he kiss her On his forehead and said "I am the happiest man in the world ".