Sweet

First day at Roundveiw collage, a school that has been known as one of the worst in Bristol, however that wouldn't stop me, my brother went to that collage now he's in America trying to find his girlfriend, he promised me he'd come back when he found her but I doubt he would, dragging my feet out of bed I walked over to my mirror, I was a mess I had a banging headache from the night before, who says you can't party the night before school.
My phone buzzed and I quickly walked up to it, grabbing it off the bedside table,
Effy: R u awake?
Alli: ye and I'm hungover
Effy: well too bad anyway get ready first day of collage we wanna make a good impression ;)
Alli: don't worry Ef I'll be round yours in no time;}

I put on an oversized shirt with fishnets, I didn't bother with any shorts, like Effy said 'we wanna make a good impression'
Meaning we wanna attract as many lads as possible.

I walked up to Effys House and was greeted by her dad "Ah Alli, lovely to see you again" you smiled at him lightly while Effy walked out of the door and smiled at me, "Hey Alli, you ready to get fucked" she said loud enough so her dad would hear "you bet Ef" he dad sighed rather loudly and opened the car door " right come on fuck heads get in we haven't got all day" Effy looked at me, us both sharing a smirk as we got into the car.

The car ride was silent only Effy's dad rambling on from time to time, until I was stuck when her dad ran over something, we crashed an Effy's dad was furious, "shit shit, bollocking shit, look at my FUCKING car" he continued rambling on about it when I rolled down the window so I could have a smoke, as did Effy, I knew she didn't have any cigs on her so I lent her one and she quickly snatched it, my attention was drawn to three boys, one with curly hair, braces starring right at me and Effy.

The other one more tanned, gorgeous, nor really my type, he looks soft, gentle, although thankfully he seemed to last after Effy more, my attention was brought to the guy in the red shirt, seems to have smeard ketchup on his face, probably making it look like he got hit by the way he was talking to Effys dad, suddenly he looked at me, locking eyes at me completely blocking out Jim (Effys dad) who was eagerly shoving money into his hands. As I got out of the car, I walked towards him not breaking wye contact, Effy shortly following me, I came close to him and dragged my finger down the side of his face, placing the contents in my mouth knowing it was ketchup "Sweet" he still looked blank at me as Effy grabbed my hand and pulled me away, I could practically feel the boys stare burning into my back.