Return

Your life was full of regrets. Thinking back, there were just so many things you could have done, and at this very moment your biggest regret was leaving. You couldn't help but wonder if things would have turned out differently if you stayed by his side instead of leaving him vulnerable to the manipulation of others.

You were too young back then. The deaths of multiple loved ones was just too much for you to handle, so when your parents decided to move to Hokkaido, you gladly followed. At the age of 27, you realized just how selfish that decision was, but who can blame you? No one makes perfect decisions at the age of 16. If you knew that the Tokyo Manji Gang would turn into one of the biggest criminal organizations in Japan in 11 years, you never would have left his side.

After you left Tokyo, you quit being a delinquent. Back when you were with the Tokyo Manji Gang, your parents would always complain about you, and ask you to be normal. At the time you had no idea what they meant. You were surrounded by delinquents, and that was the normal life to you. It wasn't until you moved to Hokkaido that you realized you were wrong, and learned how to lead what they called a normal life.

Nonetheless, even after 11 years of being a normal kid, going to college and graduating with good grades, you still had it in you. The hot blooded temper, the determination to remove anything standing in your path, and the ability to stand your ground in the face of death, you still had it all. Even with seven full grown, deadly mafias pointing their gun at you, you didn't even bat an eyelash. You kept your gun pointed at the man in front of you.

He stared at you through those silver framed glasses, his hands in the pockets of his black and white striped suit. His short brown hair was gelled to the side. He looked very different from how you remembered him, but you'll never forget those cold, power hungry eyes. You always wondered back then why he bothered you deep down, but now you knew.

"Put the gun down," Kisaki Tetta said calmly. His eyes were confident, like he knew you wouldn't pull the trigger.

"Where's Mikey?!" you demanded.

You had been searching for Mikey for months, but even after visiting countless old friends, none of them know where Mikey is. You got the same answer from all of them, and that is that they haven't seen him in over a year, and that Kisaki Tetta was the acting commander of Tokyo Manji Gang. Why didn't you realize this sooner? Way back then when Baji died you should have figured it out. Kisaki was the enemy.

Every muscle in your body wanted to pull the trigger and blow his head off, but you knew that he was the only one right now that could bring you to Mikey.

"If I told you that I have absolutely no idea, would you believe me?" Kisaki asked.

"Take me to him." You couldn't believe anything that came out of Kisaki's mouth. Part of you knew that Mikey was strong, and that there was no way he could be in any sort of danger, but another part of you feared. What if Kisaki locked Mikey up and took his place? If nobody saw Mikey for the past year, then nobody can prove that Mikey is alive and safe, right?

"I told you, I don't know where he is. Now put the gun down," Kisaki said.

You stepped closer, now the gun muzzle touching his forehead. "Sir!" His subordinates exclaimed with worry. Kisaki, put a hand up, signaling for them to lower their guns.

"Take. Me. To. Mikey." You bit down on every single word.

Even though you left Tokyo soon after Kisaki joined the gang, he remembered you too well to underestimate you. You were always the wildest one. You weren't afraid of getting hurt, and you were known to return the favor ten folds. He knew you weren't afraid to kill him, and the only reason you won't is because you need him to bring you to Mikey. If there was one weakness about you, it was that you were too emotional. Back then he easily used that trait of yours to cause conflict between other gangs, and that lead to the death of multiple friends. However, after 11 years, now you were all adults, he wasn't so sure if you would be as easily manipulated as you used to be.