1장

미친 듀오 첫

미친 듀오 첫

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER TYPICAL DAY FOR [Name], and the classroom was as unbearably loudly raucous as usual. The kids' constant laughing, shouting, and screaming, the books slamming, the chairs shrieking nonstop, the footsteps reverberating in every corner of the room-some of them tossing books at one another as if they were on a real-life battlefield-is giving her headaches.

Others were simply going about their business while making notes in a notepad to drown out the cacophony around them.

As the raven-haired female internally groaned to herself. She covered both of her ears in the hope that it would muffle the noise, but to her chagrin it had no effect at all. Oh, how she wished she could yell at her classmates to be quiet so she could take a well-earned nap.

"So~ Annoyingggg~..." She muttered, glowering

I give up..~ Trying to sleep in this shit hole when it won't get me any where, anyways- why do I even bother. Tch, so annoying~ all humans are annoying..!! Humans in general are a pain! [Name] grumbled inwardly, her eyes displeasingly narrowing to everyone, before quickly dissipating Well at least there is one person who isn't exceedingly annoying~ Speaking of him.

Craning her neck to her left side. beside her, there was another enigma who looks awfully constipated over a piece sheet of paper, [Name] let out a short chortle of mirth

"Fufu~ Ga...mi..chin..~" She called out in a syllable, before shifting her weight over the aforementioned male, Gamin slightly bend under [Name] weight

"Gamichin~ Instead of focusing on that, thing. You should focus on me instead ya know~" She pouted, glaring at the paper with feigned envy before tightly wrapping her arms around Gamin's neck.

"Ne, Gaminchin. Should I bite you and mark you as mine? In that way, you would forever remember who you belong to and know who you should be focusing on?" She purred against his neck and nuzzled her nose further to his skin, drawing a high pitch squeak from Gamin

"Fufu~ Such a cute sound and look you, adorably blushing~ Gamichin, you sly little fox, you are clearly tempting me to bite you, aren't you~? Hehe, if you want me to bite you so badly all you have to do is ask, you know~?"

Gamin blushed in response at the unfounded accusations from his friend "W-Wha..?! I'm not doing any- Ekk!!" He instantly screeches when he felt cold lips lazily pressing against the crook of his neck

"[N/N]..!! Not here in the open, someone is watching! What if the teacher saw us and misunderstood things?! You'll get in trouble for it!" Gamin warned, frantically glancing around to look out for the teachers just in case a teacher passed by on the hallways and see this whole shenanigans.

When Gamin began squirming under her grip, she eventually released her firm grip around Gamin, ceasing her tornmenting short before Gamin could even blow a fuse, [Name] is a jerk. But she ain't a completely jerk towards Gamin, who she likes calling her own very soulmate