ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴ ᴄʟᴀss ɢɪʀʟ

* ┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
the title just a Beatles song lol
* ┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
cause we're living in a material world, and i'm a material girl~

THE PERSON WITH THE CAMERA HURRIED DOWN THE STREET,

desperate to be on time to the photo shoot they planned on directing.

the head of the company promised much money, explaining that their photographer was sick and couldn't do much.

"welcome to Daily Dose of Sleep headquarters, love! how can i help you?" a buzz-cut british man asked.

"hello sir! i'm here to conduct the photo shoot for this weeks magazine?"

"excuse my manners, i'm Jack Manifold, but please, call me Jack. may i get a name and ID?"

"y/n. here you go."

he glanced over it before smiling.

"i like your eyes in this picture." he looked back up to y/n.

"aww thank you!"

"have a lovely day!"

y/n pulled their bag strap up further as they walked through a door to a huge set with a back drop and many lights.

models walked around with their heads high. a young blond fellow was fixing his hair in a reflective mirror for the shoots.

"niki, darling! please come out! i'm sure you look amazing!" a british man yelled at a door with heart stickers covering almost every inch of it.

he was met with a sob and he sighed.

"excuse me?"

"are you the photographer? great! the shoot's about to start and no one is ready!"

"by all means, take your time!"

he groaned and slid down the door, wrinkling his suit jacket.

"that's the problem! i've taken as much time as i could and now i'm out of it! can you help me? please..."

"what's up?" y/n asked and leaned down, the man clearly wanting to whisper.

"call me wilbur, darling. ill learn your name later because i'm in a tight spot. my co-worker, niki nihachu, is feeling under the weather."

"is she sick?"

"no no. it's just...the last substitute photographer has called her many mean names when he thought she wasn't listening. mostly fat, which is completely fine since we're mostly a magazine about diversity and i assure you she is very gorgeous."

"how can i help?" y/n said with a new flame ignited inside of them. what kind of unprofessional photographer was allowed anywhere near such lovely people?!

"just...go in there and talk her down. maybe she'll listen to a different person besides all of us."

y/n nodded and wilbur jumped up, roughly skating their hand and giving it a quick kiss before he ran off to help the blond fellow with his hair.