part 1

Ishqi was as usual setting ahaan's desk and was arranging his schedules. He was 10 mins late today. She went to canteen to prepare black coffee for him.
That's when ahaan enters. His eyes were searching for his lady love. But he couldn't find her. He called peon.
Peon: yes sir
Ahaan: where is ms. Ishqi?
Peon: sir , she just left  your cabin 2 mins before. I think she went to canteen.
Ahaan: okay you may go.

He was about to take his seat when he saw her coming from door holding his cup of coffee.

               Ishqi's look

Ahaan pov
How beautiful she looks! Her white v neck top showing all her neck and her decolletage. Her ripped jeans paired with keds as expected. She never liked heels. Hair open and some hair strands coming on her face enhancing her beauty. Ohh I so much wished to remove those hair from her face. Kiss those cute blushed cheeks. This girl is death to me.  I wish I could tell her how much I love her.

He was lost in his thought that he didn't realised she is continuously calling her. She touched his shoulders to bring him out from his world.

Ishqi: sir? Sir?....AVM? Kha kho gye
Ahaan:..umm..hnn..kya kya bol rhi thi
Ishqi: mai puch rhi thi kha kho gye aap
Ahaan: khi khi bhi toh nhi bas yun hi ...umm ..tum bolo...where were you. I expect to see my secretary in my cabin when I enter.
Ishqi: sorry sir , you would definitely find her if you would come on time.
Btw FYI I went out to bring your black coffee.
Ahaan: ohh sorry......umm....what sorry....mera office hai mai thoda late ho sakta hu...you can't taunt me
Ishqi: Maine kab bola sorry bolne ko...waise behes baad mein kijiyega...here is your coffee...pijiye aur phir aapki Arora's ke saath meeting hai aadhe ghante mein. Presentation ready hai aap ek baar final check kar lijiye...sir
Ahaan: oh ...okay

Ahaan sat on his table and ishqi sat on the couch in his cabin. She was talking with clients on phone and holding pen on other noting down the important points. Ahaan was continusely staring at her. He didn't realise when it was meeting time.
His peaceful view of her was disturbed by her calling him.

Ishqi: avm , chale meeting ka time ho gya
Ahaan: hn hn let's go
Ishqi: aapne presentation check kar li na
Ahaan: umm .....ya ya

His pov
Oh no presentation check karna toh bhul hi gya. Kya ho gya hai mujhe yrr. Ishqi ko dekhne mein kuch yaad hi nhi rehta. Ahaan Veer Malhotra , sambhal ja beta ..warna ho gya tera buisness.

They left for meeting room.
Ishqi: welcome Mr. Arora. Let me introduce to the owner of Malhotra constructions - Mr. Ahaan Veer Malhotra.
Mr. Arora: hello Mr. Malhotra
Ahaan: hello Mr. Arora. Nice to meet you. Please have the seat.

They sat and ahaan's team gave a Wonderful presentation and ofc ahaan cracked the deal. Mr. Arora was fascinated by ishqi's beauty. (He was not a bad person. Just a flirt)

Mr. Arora: Mr. Malhotra congratulations for the deal. let's go somewhere to celebrate our partnership.
Ahaan: Sure , let's catch up for dinner then
Mr. Malhotra: sure. And I would personally request you to bring this young beautiful lady.
Ahaan: excuse me....I mean what...I mean why
Mr. Arora: afterall her hard work deserve to be appreciated.
(To ishqi) btw I am Ishaan and you ms.?
Ishqi: hlo Mr. Arora . Myself Ishqi.
Ishaan: you can call me Ishaan. We are almost of same age group. You don't need to be formal.
Ishqi: sure Ishaan
Ishaan: so will you join us for dinner
Ishqi: ya why not. Thankyou
Ishaan: okay , then let's meet for dinner then. Bye Ms Ishqi . Nice to meet you Mr. Malhotra
Ahaan (fake smiling): bye

Ahaan pov
Ye kya tha. Ishqi ne pehli meet mein mujhse toh ki nhi pyaar se baat aur isse itna pyaar se. Iski himmat toh dekho dinner ke liye bhi puch liya aur Ishqi ne hn bhi kar di. Aur ek mujhe dekho aaj tak ek paani ka glass bhi nhi puch paya mai. Why God always me.

Ishqi: congratulations sir
Ahaan: you too . Waise tumne dinner ke liye hn kyu kha?
Ishqi: matlab
Ahaan: nhi woh mera matlab tha.....you must have plans for evening
Ishqi: nhi mai free hu bilkul , isliye keh diya. Chaliye ab aapki ek conference call hai
Ahaan: hmm

In evening.
Ahaan and ishaan had already arrived. Ishqi was 10 mins late. They were talking about random buisness stuff just when ishaan's eyes layed on ishqi.

Ahaan: Mr. Arora...Mr Arora...are inhe kya hua. Aese kya dekh rhe hai ghoor ghoor ke.

Ahaan turned his head was mesmerized looking at Ishqi coming from there. He had never seen her in such dress before.

 He had never seen her in such dress before

                  Ishqi's outfit

Ahaan pov
Wow , ye meri ishqi hai. Her hairs her dress everything is so perfect.  Ohhh ...toh ye ishaan ka bacha meri ishqi ko ghoor rha tha. Iski toh. Aur ishqi ko bhi itna saj kar aane ki kya zaroorat thi. Ahaan control yourself.

That's when ishqi came. Ahaan was about to get up and pull chair for her but Ishaan was a sec faster than him.

Ishqi: thankyou and sorry thoda late ho gyi.
Ishaan: are it's definitely fine. Woh khoobsurati hi kya jo intezaar na karwaye.
Ishqi smiled at his words.
Ishqi: aap flirt kar rhe hain
Ishaan: abhi tak toh nhi.... Par aap itni khoobsurat lagengi toh rok bhi nhi paunga.
And that's when they both shared a good laugh.
Aur khi se jalne ki smell bhi aa rhi thi.
Yups , that was ahaan 😂.

***********************************Do you like the story plot
Please drop your views in  comments!!
Toodles ☺️