𝗧 𝗛 𝗜 𝗥 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

(A/n:) This chapter introduces Resident Evil. The characters from the installments won't be in it as much as The Last Of Us characters, but they'll definitely pop in once in a while.

 The characters from the installments won't be in it as much as The Last Of Us characters, but they'll definitely pop in once in a while

-𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲-

TAYLOR

     TAYLOR FELT A SHARP PRICK IN
her right wrist which brought her out of her sleep, her eyes widening as she saw a needle had entered her body.

     "Shit!" She gasped, her anxiety and fear kicking in as her legs flailed at the culprit who had punctured her with the needle.

      "Not a fan of needles I see." She heard he culprit, a man, say, walking away from her and to a medical tray.

      "What the fuck did you put in me!?" She demanded, wincing as the injection site from the needle felt quite sore.

     "Don't worry. Your immune, so the results should be fine." She heard the Governor say, seeing him standing in the corner of the room she was in with another unknown man.

     Furrowing her eyebrows, she put the pieces of the puzzle together, realizing what they had injected into her, "You put the fucking virus in me!? Why the fuck would you do that; I'm immune.".

      "Some have turned out to be immune; just like you. Not all of them survive it straight from the source." The man by the Governor smirked.

     Groaning, she replied, "Alright then, who the fuck are you supposed to be?".

      "Albert Wesker. I'm the creator of the virus. It wasn't intentional for it to spread global; just an accident. It's most definitely working out in my favor." He smirked, walking up to her.

      Scoffing, she glared at him, "Alright Albert Wesker, thinking your some hotshot with your sunglasses, what do I have to do with any of this? Why the fuck can't you just let me go?".

      "Becuase, if I can create an antidote out of you, any survivors will be at my mercy for it and will do anything for me to have it. I need to make it before those damn Firefly's though." Wesker explained.

      "...And if I don't comply?" She mumbled, looking off to the side.

     "I could easily inject Merle and Daryl with the virus and let you watch until they turn." He replied darkly, earning a nervous gulp from her.

      The Governor looked down at his watch before he walked over, "It's time. You can continue your little experiments after.".