Huggy Wuggy and Y/N Meet

Fanfiction.

                                                                      Chapter 1

                                                       The broken childhood.

Y/N Was born in a rich household. When Y/N was born along with a twin. Their mother and father took pride in the 18 kids that they had and some were made in a lab. The family hated each other. When twins were 2 years old they both walked at the same time. At that time the father was more than happy but the mother could not care less. The kids felt the same feeling when the twins were born they all hate each other. The mother is only there for the money and the dad would hit her if she didn't do what he said. They were the "perfect family" the hate went to the twin brother but not Y/N. Y/N had a kind heart the same as her father. The twins were four and we're learning how to fight. Y/N learned the hard way that their family lies there fake.

Even her own twin hated her. In the end, she had to be fake too.

In her life, it would go

Waking up in the basement.

Getting dressed as dad likes.

Saying good morning to father like everyone else.

Let the maids make food then eat the "right way" as the father says.

We all say goodbye to dad when he leaves to work.

I go out with mom to do her shopping and be the person to take her bags.

My brothers make clean their misses.

Fights start around the house.

I go do my training.

We eat lunch.

I eat the leftovers.

I clean the basement.

Dad comes home drunk.

He fights with a mom like always.

Then we go to sleep and mom has to go to the hospital like always.

And If I fail to be a good dater I go to sleep with blood on me.

One day dad comes to the living room on his day off.

"Kids today will be going to the happy place that your dad works at can you guess where?" said my dad standing in front of all of us in a line. Mother was beside him.

"Is it the toy place where they have huggy wuggy?" Says Y/N with a smile.

"Yes good job Y/N! We are going there and you get to see the whole place!." My dad yelled. He looked so happy... He seemed really happy.

A few days later we went there.

Y/N POV:

I never went outside before.

It was new. I saw things I don't see every day. When we got there I could feel the sun from out here then the widow or basement.

My twin brother had a bitter smile on. He looked mad, but I really wanted to see something new and now I can do it!

My dad opened the doors and there were kids already there, my family all went in different ways. I went around the place with a smile of joy on my face.

I got in a room there was a box of these little blue cookie monsters but there were different.

"He is called Huggy Wuggy," said one of the people that worked here.

I looked at the person but then ran away. All I could see is that it was he and had blue hair he was also very tall. But then I looked back at the "Huggy Wuggy" doll.

All I could think of is how fluffy he is. I had the doll around the place taking it everywhere then I went into a big room where a bid size Huggy Wuggy was at "wow" I said There is no one else in the room.

I went to the BIG huggy wuggy and looked at how tall it was. It was so tall that it was holding the sign. I looked at it then I hugged it. "Fluffy and soft," I said out loud. It was also warm and it felt alive. I let go and stay with huggy wuggy I got a book that dad gave me and drew Huggy Wuggy. After drawing you showed Huggy Wuggy the Drawing that My little hands made.

Then I saw other toys coming to Huggy Wuggy. I saw A very cute cat bee. Then saw another Huuggy wuggy but it was pink. The pink one looked at me and patted me.

"Y/N come here NOW I need to talk to YOU NOW." Said a voice far away.

All the toys then said goodbye and left. Huggy Wuggy was still there. I gave him one last hug.

"Bye Huggy Wuggy I will try to come back ok." I left running to the voice of my mother voice.

"So you came back." mom signed.

"Y/N do you what Love is," Mom asked.

"Is it when you love someone?"

I asked.

"Ya, But do you know love like someone More than something?" Mom asked.

"Is it what you and dad have?"

I asked.

She looked down.

"No I failed in that but maybe you or your brother and sister will find someone better," she said.

"That's why you need a new family." Mom said looking away.

I look at her in shock.

Mom walks away looking at me while crying.

"I am sorry I wish to take care of you but I have to follow my role as his wife," she said then left. 

I stood there for a while.

When we left I had the little Huggy Wuggy with me. I will come back hopefully. If not then I have to wait.

The day was better when I had Huggy Wuggy with me. He made him feel happy. We would go there almost every day. But then My sister and brothers went missing in school. Police found half of them dead the rest will no one knows.

When I was 15 My and my twin have felt even my dad went missing when he was at work. Moter left after I turned 16. My twin left Mr lone in our old house. I stayed there and got a small part-time job. Even though the house was big I took care of it. When I had could I would go back to the wonderful place when I first felt safe and happy.

I played with Huggy and his friends I talked to them and it felt nice having them.

I got good at making and fixing toys there. The owner told me when I am a little older than I would be working there I liked to.

When I was 19 I started to work there and made happy memories there. I always had my friends there. But then I had to quit...

The house was brunet down and found that I had cousins that wanted to meet me. It was hard to say goodbye but I know we will meet some sunny day.

"So you're going?" asked Poppy

"Ya but don't worry I will find a way to see you guys," I say while holding my tears.

"I hope that there nice to you. You really need that too," said Catbee.

"Okay, I will keep that in mind. Oh no, it's late I have to go or I will miss my Plan! Sorry GOODBYE EVERYONE!" I said in a hurry as I walk out leaving Huggy Wuggy with his arms in the air.

That was the last time I saw the little cute doll. It made me sad.