foreword.

"Funny, you remind me of someone I used to know."

summary.

With plaid skirts, knee socks, and blue ties - Hayden Santiago's life turns into a whirlwind of emotional and mental roller coaster rides the minute she accepts the offer to a scholarship to attend the most prestigious school in Hartford. And with the bulletproof plan on keeping a low profile to help herself get through the piercing stares and dreadful whispers, Hayden's plan quickly runs in the drain when she becomes the center of attention by getting herself in the way of the most popular boy in school. And as for Tristan, he doesn't plan on letting her off the hook.

extended summary.

Keeping lost promises up on her sleeve, Hayden Santiago wants nothing in life but to get through high school, graduate and get a degree. The only thing that's stopping her is her insufficient funds and a family that keeps her life, and heart at hostage. But one can dream.

With her dreams on fulfilling empty pinky swears, and a series of unknown yet surprisingly magic-like events, Hayden's life turns into a wave of endless ups and downs when Chilton Preparatory School has offered her a full-on ride to a scholarship grant at their own prestigious school, and of course one can never miss an opportunity like that. Not Hayden. Especially when she's a step closer to the door of her dreams.

And upon taking the chances of changing her old school life into the life of plaid skirts, knee socks, and blue ties while keeping herself on the low profile - Hayden's life might just take a sharp turn, emotionally and mentally. Especially when everyone's eyes are on her, including Chilton's notorious charming prince, Tristan Dugray.

author's note.

Hi, and welcome! I'm Ace, a little bit about me is that I am nineteen, and an avid fan of kpop, series, and a few anime and movies to mention. Other than that, I really find myself enjoying series a lot more, and my current favorites are Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill.

As for writing, this isn't my first time. However, this is my first time working on a story from a series fandom (since I am most familiar with kpop as my only fandom). I have read some works about series characters and the likes, and I have noticed how the scenes are reflections of their respective shows. I would like to inform anyone, who wishes to read a Tristan Dugray fic and happens to come across this one, that I will not be entirely basing off this work in the series (Gilmore Girls). Meaning, the storyline, alongside a few characters, will be a work of my own, but is set in the school, Chilton. Think of it as Tristan's own story, with someone else.

I do not own Gilmore Girls, or the characters that are from the show itself. There will be possible scenes that are from the show, and I give credits to the creators for giving me inspiration to write the scenes in this story. I do own my own characters, and the main character's story. Lastly, feel free to message me here and reach me through my social media if you want to talk about my work(s) here or in any platform that I have. I'd be glad to interact with all of you (links are on my profile).

This is a work of fiction. Names and events are only a product of the writer's imagination. Places, events and figures mentioned in the story are not affiliated with any form of real live events and figures and was only placed in this novel to add a visual representation for the readers. The portrayers used in this work are not the characters in this story, therefore do not associate them with said characters. The story will contain profanities, and vulgar language. Distributing this work on other platforms without the author's permission is considered plagiarism, and will not be tolerated.