The bad boys unexpected nightmare.

Haven't you ever felt like you need to tell somone, the absoulte truth but.. you cant.

Well that's how im felling now. I love him but what im doing is wrong. Im lying to him, to the council , to myself. Abandoning all i've ever known for him. I worry day and night what next?

Im atumus corring. 15 years old in human years. 415 in sypoliptic years. Im an immortal demon. 

No parents. No siblings. No family. All i have is faure shes my blood sister.  we were born of the same moon every blue moon 2 new sypos are born .. well created. We seem as normla human by day expcet for our eyes we have an unsual pale color At night we trun into our natural form and must stay in the shadows. Our sikn is rough and prickely. We live off flesh from any living organisims.

We must try and live in harmony with the humans. So we have a council they assing us with older looking sypoliptic to play as our parents and siblings  its not as bad as it sounds it fun excpt during the feeding harbola thats when ou eyes turn black out of the blue and we turn to our natuaral from anytime we ump on any living , breathing thing amd devower it.   we have to watch out not to  talk to humans alot ., but they get suspicous so we go to school and the odler syops get jobs. The council controlls our every move.  We dont make a descicon to eat unless they approve , eating your own kind even during the harbola is punishable being intimate or having emotions for a human is punishable and the law no one has every broken for 100,000,000 years .

Age 415 im now ready to go to school , high school Faure has just finished her first year there , she says it usless and stupid but i think diffrent getting to be with the humans is....amazing! we can fall in love with out own kind even in our own house. luckiy for Faure , Jeda is in our house him and his blood brother Cyan. Faure and Jeda have been in love for 10,000 year now. Cyan has some feeling for me but i dont feel the same our assinged parents are melisa and kevin some one the olderst sypos. In love for over a mellenium. They treat us well and give us all we ask for i love my home, but  Faure has become uncontroable she drinkis human ahcohol wich is punishable by the council i really dont want her to go.  Kids dinner! Melisa screams from down stairs. i snap shut my dairy and zip down the stairs. We were having fresh deer for dinner. We live close to northing foreset so hunting is easy. Cyan comes down in screaming on the phone to his girlfreind that just dumoed him.  Jeda walks down wiggeling his nose i know hes been talking human drugs....i really dont want anyone to get in bad witht the council. Faure in her colthes thats almost dont cover her body , since she truned 416 she really changed.

Kevin comes down from his shower after hunting. We sit down and eat.  " so Atumus are you ready for you first day tmorrow in school?" kevin asks "ya, um i guess." i answer " She wont make it, she nothing eveyrone will walk over and she'll do nothign about it" ..."STOP! IT! Jeda" i shout "STOP! thinkning that about me..it not true!" i complain " OH MY GOD! Kevin tell her to stop reading my mind all the time jezze" Jeda whines Ya i can ready peoples minds and i can tell what they are feeling by touching them. Faure can change peoples minds. Cyan can move faster than light. Jeda satre at you and break evey bone in your body. Kevin is stronger that 10,000 tons. Meslia can see whats  to come. I finiish my piece of deer and wash it down with goat blood from last week. 

I rush up to my room its 9:00pm as i look at my clock. Melisa walks in " Hey Atumus" she alwasy calls me that since im the youngest and i guess her favourite. "i brought you all you need to blend in tmorrow heres you purple back pack a pink cellphone. silver laptop. As a student in high ou must have all these to communictae with the freinds you make. When you come home tmorrow we'll setp up tou facebook , and twitter account ok?" meslisa asks "sure" i reply wow it really happening i thought. Im goin to school. i lay on my bed and wait till dawn. We sypos dont sleep.

As the sun shone over the horizon i zoomed into the bathroom. When i get out i head down stairs i took my coffe cup filled with deer blood n went to the bus. We add a coffe sent to the blood so the humas dont get tipped off. The bus was werid and queer Faure has a reupation n its not a good one.