What's inside my closet?

Recently my mother received a promotion on her job as a result of being an efficient worker , she's always shown as a good figure and a powerful lovable person  who cares about everyone and would do anything to make things better but she's completely the opposite when it comes to me , her and my father never seemed to give me much of attention or pure love nor affection , I'm the only person who knows their true nature . So anyways the promotion made my parents move out to a new city in order to work there so they sold our old house and bought a completely different one that no one lived in for a long time . Our new house is slightly larger than the older one as it had more space , an extra room and a bigger garden that would help me practice gardening and growing some trees , I've always adored nature as it was a way of escaping my cruel reality , However the only thing that I couldn't get along with in the house was my room , it made me feel unsafe and almost as if I was in a strange place that I shouldn't be in and the most devastating thing about the room was my closet , I felt like it has monsters inside of it staring at me while I sleep , it keeps me uncomfortable day and night  , I've always felt like there's something wrong about it as if it was cursed . I asked my parents to move the closet out of the room , I even told them about my fears that come because of it but they simply said its all just my imagination and dismissed me.

A few months has passed , I've grew as anxious as I could ever get , weird unexplainable incidents had happened , every night while I try to sleep at night I start hearing sounds that form like a word , a voice quite yet loud enough for me to hear it , sometimes it sounds like a lost child crying loudly with a sad tone on his voice , other times it sounds like a bunch of different aged merged into the same piece of creation as they speak at the same time with each voice having a very different emotion coming out with their voice yet they all share the same purpose of creeping my soul out of my body , at some nights the voices were so intense that I couldn't bear to sleep  or close my eyes for any rest and I couldn't do anything to make it stop , telling my parents would make them think I'm just a crazy little boy who thinks the walls can talk to him , I would end up with more problems than the ones I already deal with so I chose to keep silent . Also I've noticed that items like books , notebooks , food plates , toys , clothes and the list goes on has been missing from the house , I would later find them inside of the closet , no one uses the it besides me and I'm sure I never took any of the missing items and placed it inside of there and also it cannot be my parents . I again chose not to tell my parents about the location I keep finding the items in for the same reason as the first incident , the last thing I would want to happen is being called delusional . One time my father's wallet has gone missing he spent hours looking for it but couldn't find it anywhere , he kept asking my mother if she took it then forgot where she placed it but my mother didn't know so he came to me and asked me if I saw it anywhere and I answered "No father , I don't have any idea where it could be" But my father didn't believe me so he searched my room then headed into the closet , my heart started racing in my chest and a feeling of a heavy object crushing me has begun , every step he took closer to the closet made me feel more fear of the fact that he could find it there and think I stole it and lied . The moment of truth has come , he opened the doors of the closet but he found nothing extra ordinary it was just my clothes in there , he closed it and left my room as a feeling of relief crawled down my spine , it seems like he lost it somewhere else , or that's what I thought until I went to the closet to check it again just to find the wallet in there , the place that it was placed it was empty moments ago when my dad was looking inside of it , a shock took over my body as I took the wallet in my hand and completely froze in my place , what made everything become worse is my father entering the room to take back the watch he forgot on my desk earlier and saw me holding his wallet and looking at it , I was still in shock so I didn't realize how bad the situation I was in until I felt him taking away his wallet then hitting me with a slap , I tried to explain what happened , I said that it wasn't there and I don't know how it got into the closet but that only made my father angrier so he punished me after calling me a liar and a shame for the family . They locked me inside my room and took away all my free time forcing me to go into a therapist that would eventually not help me not even a slight bit , I felt truly hopeless and miserable about how bad my life got until one night after I woke up in the middle of the night totally paralyzed while the sounds that were coming from the closet kept getting louder and more intense as if they were wild screams of something locked inside that wants to come out to the world , suddenly a dark scary creature got out of the closet whispering sounds and words of a language that sounds exactly the same as the sounds I hear every other night but this time it felt more clear , the sounds coming out of their mouth forms words yet the words are just random names of objects or verbs that doesn't make sense if heard at first , he had a terrible scary white eyes that looked like they were staring into my soul , he kept a smile on his face as blood was coming down out of his eyes like tears , the flesh and skin was barely holding on into his bones as it was all rotten that I almost can feel the body screaming out of pain and agony , the creature was holding a knife covered in fresh blood as if he just murdered a person (or more) . At this point my breath has completely stopped not processing the scene I was looking at but the tension slowly lowered down as the monstrous being slowly faded away back into the closet leaving only a trail of blood behind them that formed a path .

I woke up gasping for air grasping the nearest bottle of water on my desk drinking from it while entirely shaking then I broke down on tears , it seems like all that happened last night was a mere nightmare , it was too realistic to be fake yet too delusive to be true or real . Am I being betrayed by my own mind ? how could it possibly be . Since that day onwards I've been having the same nightmare but each time I feel like I'm gaining more control of my body and slowly being able to move it furthermore it feel quite different , the way they look at me , the flow of blood on his knife and skin , their walk as they get closer into me , each time something has to be different so each time I get to feel a different type of fear . The biggest change was their words , they seem to start making sense slowly each night as if the monster was a child learning how to form phrases and gain more knowledge , the experience is truly devastating my soul yet it seems like I'm getting used to it day by day , night by night . One of the nights I've decided to interact with the creature standing before me stepping on all of my fears , I was mentally ready as I didn't have any other options , I had to find a way to live with my condition . The time has come and the nightmare begun but this time the monster was already staring at me blankly in silence not saying a single word as if he knew I was going to start the conversation , I gathered my strength and eagerly said :"What are you" hoping for a respond from them yet they silently started at me then slowly approaching me . I was surprised about what happened after that as they handed their hand over into me opening it to give me a small token and as soon as I touched it I woke up from the nightmare to realize the bigger shock... The token was in my hand , was all that happening real not only a nightmare ? Was my father right and I'm only hallucinating and living inside a simulation in my mind ? Wait... Am I even real? Too many Questions rushing into my mind , my thoughts are completely destroyed and I can't think right anymore... the shock was too hard on me that I forgot the feeling of fear and got into a state of confusion and disorder , why is all of this happening to me... -To be continued-

(Note : it's the first time I write a story like this and also its an unfinished version so I probably would change a lot of the things happening but for now I think I'll leave it like this, if you read all of this congrats you're a really cool person and i love you thanks for reading the mess i wrote)