Prologue - Who Are You?

Somewhere around the endless void of space, there was a small house floating aimlessly. In that house, was a strange purple entity sitting on the sofa, watching TV.

<< Bzzzzt! Welcome back to Jimmy Fallon's Midnight Talk Show! Tonight, we have a special guest, say hello to Mister Frog! >> 

the TV then switched off.  The entity threw the remote on the sofa.

"Man, no good shows lately. Wasn't that the guy who ate a reporter?" The entity asked himself with a distorted voice. A phone next to him began to ring. He picked it up and placed it next to his ear "Ello, this is le god in charge of the universes. What's up?"

"Yo uh, Joe, wassup?" A man spoke. 

"What is it this time Y/N?" Joe sighed. 

"Ever heard of candice?" 

"Okay, goodbye" Joe was about to hang up the phone, but Y/N pleaded.

"Wait wait! Before you hang up, there's something I want you to hear" 

Joe sighed again "Alright, what is it?"

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna-" Before Y/N could finish, Joe threw the phone on the wall, which obliterated it.

"Alright, what now" Joe asked, thinking of what he should do with his free time "Oh, I got it! First things first, gotta set up the place

<--/// Timeskip ///-->

"Last finishing touches, aaaaaand done!" He clasp his hands together and looked around, admiring his work. 

It was a small room that consists of many items, notably a large fridge, a large TV that is mounted on the wall,  a large comfy sofa, and lots of pillows. 

He had created this room from scratch and stole- borrowed some of the items. Y/N came by and helped out, though only caused more trouble than help.

"Now, for the guests" With a snap of his fingers, a group of people appeared out of thin air and landed on the floor. 

"Ow! My butt hurts" Tuka, the blonde elf girl, whined as she rubbed her bottom. 

"Princess!" Hamilton and Bozes came to Pina's side to check if she's alright.

"I am fine, calm down ladies"

"Guys, where are we?" Itami, the Japanese otaku, said, making the others aware of their surroundings. 

Joe clapped his hands, getting the attention of the group "Hello, okay, so, welcome to my pocket dimension. Make yourselves at home, you'll be here for quite some time. There's a TV there if you-

"Who are you? Where are we?" Pina asked. Everyone had already drawn their weapons and pointed towards Joe.

"I am Joe Mamuh, your highness. A god in charge of looking out the universes, I mean no harm" Everyone, except for Rory put down their weapons after seeing he's friendly. 

"A god?" Rory, the goth loli, asked. 

"Yes, and all of you are in my pocket dimension, escaping will be useless"

"Why did you bring us here?" Rory asked as she twirled her halberd around. 

"I got nothing to do. Also, put that down, I don't want you to swing that around and cut my arm off

"What are your true intentions?" Lelei, the small mage, asked. 

"Those are my true intentions. I mean, being a god in charge of all universes is cool and all, but you always get no action. We can't even intervene in any conflicts inside universes

"Isn't what your doing right now intervening?" Lelei asked again.

"Nah, the world where you guys come from had it's flow of time stopped. Okay! No more questions! Let's watch some stuff!