Greatest City of Sicily

In the ancient myth in greece there is this rumors that a certain river was connected here in sicily. It was said that once you threw something in the river it will magically appear in the other. And that was because the river God fell madly inlove with this woman...

"like damn bullshits why am i reading this book?" i asked myself slamming the book at the table

"why am i even fucking here i am never once a nerd in my whole life" i said standing up but then irritation suddenly fill me up when a sudden call reach out through my phone so i grabbed it.

"he-" i didnt let him continue what he was about to say. And started shouting over the phone

"why are you fucking late? Did you forgot about it? You know i have more important things to do here" i angrily said looking at the phone when

"uhh actually i cant come" he said that made me fill all of my veins popped up.

'what the hell did he just say' i thought waiting for what he said sink into my head.

"you what?" i asked again. Holding my phone unto my ear while leaning on the table.

"i can't come bu-" my hands move itself and throw my phone unto the wall. Bursting and cracking down

"damn" i said slamming my hand unto the table. I'll kill him once i get back to japan. While clenching my fist.

"hey uhm" someone spoke whoever this person is i might punch them im not in the good mood to handle things right now.

"hey" it spoke again. When suddenly someone tapped my back.

The feels that it made me feel was something not right. My guts everything in my whole body felt something not right so it suddenly moved on it's own and twist the hand and slammed it infront of me. When the person made me release her hand through twisting it as well and landing infront of me swiftly.

"now that's not a nice thing to do to a woman" the person said while her h/c smoothly falling down unto her face.

"i don't care who are you?" i asked scanning every inch of her for counter measures if suddenly she fights me.

"I'm y/n an accountant kokonoi sent me here because he can't come" she said looking at me. No. Scanning every inch of me. When i glared at her.

Her smiling soft expression erlear become something else. It became more more like a predator hunting it's prey.

"you are rindou haitani aren't you" she said when i back up some steps and relaxing my hands. I can kill her if i needed to. I tensed a little bit waiting for her moves.

"what do you need" i asked her looking at her death glare.

When she suddenly smiled. Making a genuine smile.

"really, im glad that i already found you " she said moving closer to me. When i back up a bit.

"why are you so tense kokonoi sent me here because he cant came" she said flapping her hands while covering her mouth.

"who are you really?" i asked her looking at her glowing eyes.

"i am y/n an accountant and a friend of kokonoi" she said when she grab her bag searching for something.

"it was really good that i already found you kokonoi didnt send me some pics but just told me you might look like a violet jellyfish in a suit" she said showing me their convo on her phone.

"that guy" i said clenching my fist i really need to kill him when i get back.

"so you will be replacing kokonoi?" i asked her when she looked at me fixing her hair into a bun.

"yeah, he told me you need some financial statements and financial documents of a certain company right?" she said picking the pen cap with her mouth while recording something on the notes. Why does she looked like...

"so what else do you need to know?" she said giving me a glance at the edge of her eyes.

"can you give me everything i wanted to know?" i asked making a smirk when she smirked taking her look unto the notes.

"yes i can" she said while facing me. That me feel something that made me look away.

"so lets go" she said grabbing my hand when i stop.

"but before that let's grab some coffee before going" she said when she looked back shocked.

"you sure?" i asked looking around and stop at her.

"yeah i needed to cool your head first or any minute you'll kill me just like earlier" she said grinning.

"fine. Where?" i asked her looking at the sum up view of her with the background where she was standing right now. It gaves a beautiful lighting that made her features glow.

"the greatest coffee in the greatest city of sicily" she said smiling pulling me through out the place where i was earlier. We stopped in a small cramp place. Its not nice actually. Can not even compare to a 3 star cafe.

"lets go inside" she said opening the door that made a ring bells.

"im here" she said looking around

"ms. Y/n glad to see you again." an elder guy said giving her a hug. What's the deal of this old man giving hug to certain people.

"and who is this young man with you? Your significant other?" he asked making his contact with my eyes. That made me look away. What is his deal.

"he is friend of my friend" she said. Patting my back.

"we need some coffee mr."she said when she went into a certain table and looked at me.

" rindou here "she said so i went in there sitting when she sat down as well.

" what's so special in this cramp place "i asked looking around it's old and a bit dull for a cafe. The paintings are kinda old as well.

" ohhhhh yeah i lnow but the view in here is the best you've ever see in the whole sicily"she said standing up and fixing the curtain and exposing a glass window. It's better no. It really is the best view.

" this is the river in sicily that connects to the other river in the greece. It was said that this river is connected in a well. Which was said that once you" she said opening the window.

"threw something in the river it will also appear in the other right" i said looking at her when she sway her bangs back at her ear smiling.

"you knew about it" she said sitting down again. When i looked back at the view the transparent glass window gives. It's great. It's beautiful. Well as you should expect to the greatest city of sicily.