❀𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏❀

So this is an Technoblade x Dream fanfic! And if you don't like it. Then leave! Simple right?..

⚠️I ONLY SHIP THERE PERSONA'S!/CHARACTERS I DONT SHIP THEM IN REAL LIFE DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.⚠️

Dream was the second prince of the south Kingdom, his big brother Eret. Puffy as queen and there father is unknown..

Technoblade is the oldest from is two siblings, Tommy and Wilbur, they were the prince's of the North kingdom, Philza as king and Kirsten as queen.

They two kingdoms decided to have a ball to get there kids to know each other, and where the ball will be? It will be at the North kingdom.

(Dream isn't really a people person, but once he gets use to the people around him he is outgoing and very talkative. Dream likes to wander off sometimes and likes to be in his own little world.)

(Eret is the opposite he is a people person, but once you hurt his family you are dead to him.)

(Wilbur is a flirt as times but he doesn't go fast where the person is uncomfortable, he like to pull pranks on some of the people that live in the palace, but sometimes he likes to just chill with his brothers.)

(Tommy...Tommy is very outgoing! He likes to annoy both his brothers, and also helps Wilbur with his pranks, he trains with Technoblade with sword fighting, Wilbur does also joins in just to beat Tommy.)

(Technoblade, he is a calm and cold person but he does love his brother's, he does keep them in check. Technoblade does have soft spots to things he loves.)

So I thing that is all! I hope you guys enjoy! (◠‿・)—☆