01. Just one...

"Miss. Martha!" A young women yelled as she spotted a small siloet standing in the entrance as the women rushed towards her.

"Yes mrs.patron is there something that i can do?"

The siloet responded as she walked closer while her heels clicking on the marble floor.

Her sight soon resembled an young lady as who her voice responded with sweetness just like her small smile on her face while some confusion spreds in it too.

"Oh thank god your here! I thought you had left,"

She said as the womens hands travelled down to her hand bag as she shuffled in it while the young lady stared at her actions.

She took out an file as she handed it over to the young lady.

"Well miss. Martha--"

"Please call me maisie, its past our working hours now"

The young lady said plastering a smile in her face while the other smiled at her as well.

"Well you should stop calling me Mrs. Patron! I just got married a week ago so its still weird!!"

She said whining as Maisie smiled while roling her eyes.

"Well you should get used to it cause you are going to be called like that for the rest of your life Anna."

Maisie said as Anna sighed.

"And thats what haunts me, i always hated his sir name! I never expected to get married to him!"

She said as Maisie took the file from Anna's hand.

"Im pretty much shocked too because you dumped guys even if they are an inch short than your expectation."

She said making a shoking expression  in a mocking way.

Anna smacked her arm while giggling while locking her hand with Martha's.

"Come on! Lets go have a coffee! Its on me!!"

She said as Martha squealed as Anna chuckled at her childish behaviour and pulled her towards her to the caffeine on the first floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Blake! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO CHECK THE FILES BEFOUR HANDING THEM!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THEY WERE??

IT COULD HAVE JAPROTIZED THE WHOLE COLLABORATION WITH THE MUSE COMPANY AND WORSE WE COULD HAVE LOST THE PROFIT ON THE COMPANY AND EVEN BANKRUPT!!

HOW CARELESS ARE YOU??"

A Horace voice echoed throughoutthe whole place as a man stood there.

His head hung low showing how he is ashamed and feared of the person who is seated infront of him right now.

"I-i-im sorry b-boss b-but--"

"BUT WHAT!!??"

He growled as the young man flinched but stood steady knowing that his boss doesn't accept workers who gets taunted easily.

"I wasnt the one who checked them."

He said said as he raised his head from his leaning hands againt the table and looked at him.

"Then who did?"

He asked as the warning look representing in his eyes and not more different than his voice.

"Umm-uh it-it's--"

"TELL ME!!!"

He demanded as the young man hung his head low once again.