13| Cameron Bound

🍁

1 year later

 December, a season where Cameron serves at its fullest

 December, a season where Cameron serves at its fullest. The little town usually would be packed by locals and foreigners since the unique weather in southeast asia seemed to be a big thing amongst people that are used to the hot beaming sun in other parts of the country.  Shops and restaurants were making more money than they usually would being that it's also a school holiday season.

 The sky was clear and thankfully during this time around the rain seemed to be not that frequent, allowing Cameron to have the best weather. Everything about Cameron this year felt brand new almost. The many shops and restaurants that were not able to open up fully last year due to the frequent heavy downpour was now becoming 'hotspots' in that little town.  

The markets were now selling beautiful fresh flowers more than ever since the beautiful weather gifted farmers with the produce. The once empty streets of Brinchang was now packed with cars and bikes to visit the small cottage cafe that seemed to be very quiet at one point of time.

 Daybreak was now at the center of attention. The many visitors they had in a day made their fellow competitors feel slightly jealous of their success, but even they can't deny that they had one of the best coffee's in town since their coffee's were made from scratch. The big white framed windows allowed in handfuls of sunlight to become the main source of light in this cafe.

 Rachel stood behind the desk of the cafe, as she started making mini bouquets of flowers that she would then place into a small glass jar to be placed by the windowsill of the cafe, accompanied by peppermint scented candles. She smiled as she placed the little buckwheat flowers into the last jar.  She then dusted her palms as she lit up more candles before she could finally open up the cafe.

 Before opening up the cafe she decided to sit down and have something to drink since she had completely forgotten the fact she had not had her breakfast yet and deciding not to eat on a weekday like this would completely burn her up. She walked behind the desk once again, as she took a mug and placed it under the coffee machine. She stood there smiling at every breath she took of the smell of coffee.  

"Morning!" Alexa said as she patted Rachel's shoulder when she walked passed her before getting herself a mug. 

 Rachel smiled at Alexa before she took her mug away from the machine once the coffee was already made. 

 Their relationship seemed to be a lot more better now. Alexa and Jeremiah were now already dating and they come over to the cafe to visit both Zeke and Rachel whenever they can. Alexa would also usually come over to Cameron to take care of her mother who practically lived at the hospital for almost a year now, but thankfully she would be discharged by the end of this year.