16 | "im with him."

𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

OLIVIA'S POV:

IT'S CURRENTLY 9PM AND i'm still stuck at the library. Even though the library should be closed at this time, Severus lets me have a pass that allows me stay over hours. Probably the only great thing about Severus being your uncle.

This time, i'm alone all the way at the back of the library. I had decided to come and do my homework here, or I wouldn't have done shit in my dorm.

I have been in the library for at least 3 hours now, and all I want to do it literally go to sleep for a week straight. I agree with myself to stay for at least an hour more before actually leaving.

I stay sitting down on the non-chilling side of the desk for about 15 minutes, until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"HOLY SHIT." I scream loudly, almost falling off my the chair. My quill falls on the table, almost spilling the ink on all my notebooks.

I turn around to where the the hands grabbed my shoulder, but there's nothing there. I look around to figure what just happened, before I see parts of Harry's hair popping out. Slowly, the rest of Harry's body could be seen.

It takes me a second to realize how he could be invisible, before realizing he has an invisibility cloak that he inherited from his father. Or so that's how Atlas told the story during our first year.

"Harry, i'm literally going to kill you and throw you into the lake." I glare towards Harry, who is starting to sit on the chair in front of me.

Harry puts his hands up in defense. "Sorry, I sometimes forget that i'm wearing the cloak and you can't see me."

I raise my eyebrows in confusion, "So you always scare people like that?"

"I try not to," Harry chuckles. "But it just happens."

I shake my head, turning back to my homework. "What are you doing here this late at night, Harry."

"I think I should be asking you that, Olivia." Harry tilts his head, putting his hand on top of mine to stop me from writing. "You really go hard on yourself, don't you."

I look up at Harry, who is looking at me like a lost puppy. "I have to or my father is going to kill me if he sees that i'm failing my classes."

"I'm pretty sure he wouldn't kill you, Liv."

Liv.

He just called me Liv.

"Okay, not kill. But you know what I meant." I turn my attention back to my homework.

"When he attended Hogwarts, he had all O's. And that's all he talks about when I come home for the holidays. So when I first came to Hogwarts, I told myself that I would do the same as my father by having by all O's. And I have, which i'm grateful for. But now, I fucking regret it."

It stays quiet for a moment. Before Harry was able to speak, I spoke up. "You didn't answer my question."

"Avery texted me saying you weren't answering her texts." Harry responds, taking his hand off mine. "She asked me if I would kindly check up on you. So here I am."

I chuckle softly, "I turned my phone off or I would've gotten distracted. But thank you for kindly checking up on me."

Harry whispers a spell under his breath that makes a pillow pop up. He scans the pillow before putting it down on the chair next to him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, covering my hand over my hand to stop from laughing.

"I'm going to wait here until you're done. Just wake me up so I can drop you off at your dorm. I don't want you walking alone this late at night."

Before I can say anything to Harry, I hear very soft snores coming from in front of me. I stay still for a minute, still shocked on what is happening right now.

After taking some time, probably zoning out, I grab my phone from my book bag and turn it on. As it starts to turn on, I look at Harry who looks like he's sleeping peacefully and maybe like he hasn't slept in two days.

My phone finally turns on, as I scroll to see all the messages Harry told me about. I respond to Avery after the 50 messages she left.

I'm with him. Sorry about making you worry. :/

After I finally responded to Avery, I leave the messages app and go to the camera app. I silently get up from my chair to take a clear picture of Harry.

I forget to turn my ringer off making the camera sound be so fucking loud. Thankfully, Harry doesn't hear it. I go back to my chair as i'm looking at the picture that I just took.

I'm literally going to make it my wallpaper.

𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝟮𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 ...

INSTAGRAM

h4rrypotter | oliviacollins

Today 10:18 PM

HARRY
H4RRYPOTTER has replied
to your story !
when did you take that 😭

OLIVIA
like right after you
went to sleep btw
you snore very loud

HARRY
ok now that's not true

OLIVIA
i don't recall u being
the one to hear them ??

HARRY
why do u always win
the arguments

OLIVIA
i'm just that good

HARRY
keep dreaming that

OLIVIA
oh also thank u for
dropping me off at my dorm

HARRY
don't have to thank me
no girl should walk alone
at night that late

OLIVIA
yeah they really shouldn't lol
well thank you for everything
night harry

HARRY
goodnight liv
delivered

AUTHORS NOTE:
pls pretend that's harry
but like laying down ig ???