❥21𝘾𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄 - 𝙬𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙯☽

𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣.

21 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞 𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"Fuck, baby. You so wet." The unknown man moaned as he thrusted into Shéyaa's wet heat, white substances leaking from his hole.

"Fuck, daddy!" Shéyaa whimpered, biting his lip, almost drawing blood.

The man grabbed ahold of Shéyaa's slim waist, using it to pull Shéyaa back onto his length. As the man began to fasten his thrust, Shéyaa's small bubble butt rippled as his ass came in contact with his pelvis.

"Stop all that cussing." The man grumbled, reaching forward to gently popping Shéyaa's lip, Shéyaa whimpering.

"You cussed too!" Shéyaa whined, moaning loudly soon after as the man reached around him to slap his clit.

"You not me." The man wrapped a hand around his neck, leaning down to press soft kisses along the nape Shéyaa's neck.

The kisses set Shéyaa off as the knot on his stomach became unbearable, cumming along the man's length.

"You look so pretty when you cum, baby." The man complimented, his lip in between his lips. "Daddy finna cum, where you want it?"