Lilith/Night Heiress

19 year old daughter of Ex-Decepticon Nightlock and his human Sparkmate Sofia. Lilith Jewel Wing is a 19 year old Cybertronian-human hybrid, and has a small fragment of Night Heiress' spark in her chest.(Although, in an OC request DatFandomGirl1 did for me, she accidentally put Dark Energon Spark shard. And, for our roleplay, I ran with it. ^^)

thatonecybertronian

DreamlessDesires
Autobot2001
ThunderFuse
(Edit #1; February 21, 2022.)
(Edit #2; February 24, 2022.)
Edit #3; May 24, 2022.)

Lilith Jewel Wing is a caring and compassion young woman, who will become physical when someone either offends her, insults someone in her family, or someone she knows. You'll typically see her wearing a jet black jacket, dark purple tank top below it, same colored combat boots, blue skinny jeans, and some form of a choker around her neck. Oh, and her dark brown hair is typically in a high ponytail. The young hybrid has dark brown eyes with crimson red colored rims around the pupil of her eyes, the rims are about medium in size, and can be noticed from both a far and up close. She is often called things like "freak", "red-eyed creep", "abnormal bitch", and so one. She doesn't let her hatred for the words show, but it's there.