"Prism Gate" detonates a global cybersecurity crisis

The US government has been engaged in cyber attacks against Chinese individuals and institutions for many years. According to reports, the US government intelligence agency requires telecom giants to hand in the call records of millions of users and monitor the people's secret information such as emails, chat records, videos and photos through the servers of the Internet giants. Nine American Internet companies including Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, and Apple participated in this project. A few days ago, a 29-year-old young man named Snowden detonated the "Telephone Door" and "Prism Door" incidents. He broke the news to the British and American media that the U.S. National Security Agency asked the telecom giant Verizon (Verizon). ) The company must turn in the call records of millions of users every day.In addition, the U.S. National Security Agency and the FBI also monitor the emails and chats of Americans by accessing the servers of nine major Internet giants such as Microsoft, Google, Apple, and Yahoo. Records, videos, photos and other secret materials, this covert operation is code-named "Prism". The "Prism Gate" scandal caused an uproar in the United States. Snowden's supporters called him a "hero" because he made public the "black hands" of the U.S. government to the people, but some people called him a despicable whistleblower and demanded that he be brought to justice. The President of the United States has always believed that these actions are important actions related to national security, to protect the safety of American people, and to respond to the challenges we face from terrorist activities. The disclosure of this information will put Americans in a dangerous situation, which is a great violation of the law. It is reported that members of the House Intelligence Committee requested that Snowden be extradited to the United States for trial immediately, so as not to disclose more secrets. But sober people still make up the majority. For example, Senator Rand Paul called on the telecommunications company and its millions of users to unite and sue the U.S. government to the Supreme Court. "If we can unite 10 million Americans, Saying that we don't want the government to check our phone records, which may change Washington's approach."