chapter 1 🥺🥺🥺

Y/n was in the Chick-fil-A line, waiting to order because she hates gay people. especially her gay ex, Shrek, who is gay. The food always tasted like shit, but at least she was doing what she loved most: hating gay people.

After waiting 69 hours and 420 minutes it was finally her turn to order.
"Hello, can I take your order? Unless you're gay, of course."

Y/n had to look up at the employee in front of her since she was 4'2, causing her to fucking break her neck because she was so short

Y/n had to look up at the employee in front of her since she was 4'2, causing her to fucking break her neck because she was so short. Her beautiful deep ocean colored orbs stared into his orbs.
"H-h-h-hi...." Y/n stammered, tucking the dirty blonde hair that had fallen out of her messy bun behind her ear. Y/n wasn't like other girls, instead of having blonde hair and wearing it in a ponytail, she had DIRTY blonde hair and wore it in a messy bun. She was so different.

"Ma'am please tell me your fucking order, I get paid like 3 cents an hour."

Y/n blushed out of embarrassment and looked at the ground, whispering her order.
"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can I p-p-p-please get a cheeseburger...?"

The employee just stared into her deep blue orbs, his rage visible in his orbs. it took y/n a moment to realize her mistake, but once she did, tears started slipping out of her beautiful ocean colored blue orbs, which didn't smudge her makeup, because she didn't wear any. She wasn't like other girls.

"Did you just order a fucking cheeseburger at Chick-fil-A???????2?!1!!21!" The employee growled with rage. Before y/n could answer, he pressed a conveniently placed red button gtgthat y/n didn't notice before because she was different. Suddenly, cops came flooding in through every opening in the building. Doors, windows, vents, there were cops entering everywhere. They all started beating up y/n, causing her to break all her bones. The last thing she saw before she blacked out was a sword wielding Colonel Sanders sexily decapitating all of the officers before she blacked out.

TO BE CONTINUED