Sealed

Fluke knock thrice.

"Come in", he heard the familiar baritone voice said. He take a deep breath and open the door.

He's been working with Blue Airlines as the secretary of the CEO for three years. Fluke applied for the said company because the previous CEO, gave a speech on his university which make a big impact on him but after a month working with the old Ritprasert, the company has been passed to the heir of the family, Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert. The current CEO he's working with.

"Sir, here's the proposal for this year's commercial", Fluke seriously said as he put down the folder on the table.

Brown eyes meet the black ones. He slowly look down. Fluke heart accelerate, absentmindedly bite his lips. 

"Thanks Fluke", he heard the CEO. Ohm said. He nods and step back, walking away from the man when he heard him speak again, "Do I have any appointment after 5 pm?".

Fluke turn to face Ohm again and check his notebook, "None Sir".

Fluke almost gasp when Ohm's lips curve to smile, "Can you book a diner for two? Somewhere private please". He noticed the CEO dial someone's number .

He nods and get out from the office but before he close the door, he heard "Baby-"

Fluke reserved a diner for two in Ninehearts. A well-known yet private restaurant for elite people. After receiving a confirmation, he can't help bit wonder who was the one that the CEO called in the middle of work.

Ohm Thitiwat Ritprasert, CEO, the oldest son of the owner of the Blue Airlines. The company was passed down to him at very young age, twenty two. Aside from the airlines own by his family. He also has his own company with his friends. According to the business magazine, the term genius is applicable for the young CEO. Based on academic records, business ventures and other stuffs. The guy is already twenty five and recently, rumors spreading that he is dating someone.

Fluke sighs. On his three years working for him. Ohm always serious but have a soft spot for his parents and siblings. Fluke smile when he learn that the young CEO loves bubba. Sometimes, they talk about things under the sun but not related to work. Ohm came from rich family but the guy is down to earth.

Fluke never heard any rumors about the CEO.  The recent rumor was the first one. A pain suddenly creep inside his chest. He don't know when but he realized that the fondness that he feel for his boss is no longer just fondness but something deeper. Yes, he's inlove with the CEO. He is in love with Ohm.

On the last company party, he saw Ohm hugging a beautiful lady. The two seems close from the way the lady hold Ohm's arms. Jealousy eat him so he took advantage of the party and drowned himself with vodka.

When he woke up, he is sleeping in Ohm's bed. Can't remember anything. Of course, he apologized for any inconvenience he caused on Ohm.

Fluke remember how the big hands caressed his cheeks gently, as Ohm asked his condition.

After the last company party, the CEO been smiling a lot. Sometimes, Fluke seeing Ohm looking at his phone, smiling. There are times as well that he is speaking to someone on the phone.

It's quarter to 5 pm when he decided to knock again on the CEO's office. He heard the familiar voice that he come to love.

"Sir, I already reserved a diner for two in Ninehearts. I also called your driver and give the instructions how you can get there. I also email the department heads about the meeting for the upcoming commercial for the airlines. The meeting will start at 9:00 am tomorrow", Fluke said in a business manner.