Another TeenWolf Story-

(you can read this on archiveofourown.org as an actual book if you want, the account name is

@DudeIShipSpideyFrost)

(This is going to be pretty cheesy tbh)

It was a dark and gloomy night in Beacon Hills™, and Stiles Stilinski was bored. He decided it would be a good idea to take a drive down the old, abandoned roads.

As he drove, he spotted something out of the corner of his eye. He slowed down, and backed up a bit, curious as to what he had seen.

He saw it again but it was blurry. He groaned in frustration, wanting to see it again. He sighed and was about to continue driving, when the thing walked up to his car.

Stiles panicked as it came into view in his dim headlights. It was a fucking wolf. Stiles was terrified as he started to put his jeep into reverse, when the wolf jumped up at his window, scratching at it. Stiles was pissed, because how dare that fucking wolf mess up his jeep?! He was going to reverse again, when the wolf .. opened his door?!-

It growled in victory, and jumped up into the jeep, scratching and biting at him. After that, it jumped out of his jeep, running off into the pitch black woods.

Stiles was bleeding out in his jeep by now, but he decided he was just going to head home and patch it up when he's there. As he drove off, he wondered how it opened the door, and why it attacked him in the first place when he was just sitting there. When he got home, he realized his dad's car was in the driveway. 'Shit', he thought, 'I forgot dad was off, hopefully he's asleep.' He hopped out of his jeep, locking it. He winced when he saw the damage the wolf's claws had caused. He grabbed his keys and unlocked the front door, tiptoeing into the house. He heard the sheriff snoring from upstairs, and a sigh of relief left his body. He clambered up the stairs, clutching his side in pain.

When he got to his room, he got bandages from under his bed, and headed off to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror and gasped. He had blood running down his arms, and dripping down to his legs.

He sighed, just wanting to sleep at this point, and grabbed the gauze/bandages to wrap up his wounds with, along with some disinfectant spray. He got the wounds wrapped up, and immediately went over to his bed to finally go to sleep.

A few hours later, he awoke to his alarm buzzing loudly. He got up and went to the bathroom to check on the wounds. When he looked in the mirror, he was shocked to see that all of his injuries were healed. He was standing there for a solid minute before deciding he was too fucking tired for that, and headed back to his room to get changed for school.

Stiles sighed as he saw his jeep's window cracked, and scratch marks on his door. He climbed into the jeep, and drove off to school. When he got there, Scott immediately asked what had happened, and Stiles lied, saying he didn't know. Scott was skeptical, but after a lot of convincing, Scott reluctantly believed him. His first class was going to start soon, and he noticed that everything was louder than usual, but didn't question it.

It was when lunch came around, that it was getting concerning. He could hear everything. From people talking outside, to chewing, to the people making out. It was overwhelming, so Stiles decided to spend his lunch in the bathroom. (Like he did in elementary and middle school when Scott was absent.) He spent the entire lunch period trying to figure out what had caused this. Way too soon it was sixth period, and he was still in the bathroom, fighting off a panic attack, when someone walked in.

He didn't pay it any mind until the voice asked, "stiles?" He didn't reply for a few moments, but finally he said, "Y-yeah?" The person sighed in relief. "Stiles, it's Scott." , "I was worried about you, you never miss classes." "W-why were you worried?.." he questioned. "Because you're my best-friend, Stiles." Scott said in response, smiling. Stiles just whispered a quiet, "still," that Scott couldn't hear, and said he'd come out in a few minutes. Scott reluctantly said, "okay" and left the bathroom.

Stiles quietly unlocked the stall door and walked over to the sink to wash his face. As the cool water ran down his face, he sighed, before turning the tap off, and dried his face with his shirt. Stiles walked out of the bathroom after a few minutes, not seeing Scott anywhere. He assumed he got in trouble for just standing in the hall and got sent back to class. He walked to his classroom and got scolded by Mr. Harris for being ten minutes late to class. He just sighed and sat down next to Scott, who looked at him worriedly. Scott gave Stiles a look that said, 'Hey dude, you okay?'

Stiles just ignored it until Mr. Harris turned around and Scott turned to him, asking what was wrong. "Nothing, I'm just tired", Stiles whispered to Scott after he asked that. Suddenly Mr. Harris turned around, asking something around the lines of, "McCall! Stilinski! why are you talking when I am?!" Stiles winced at the yelling, but replied after a moment, "S-Sorry sir, I started talking to him an he was telling me to be quiet." he lied, turning to Scott and giving him a, 'don't say anything' look. Scott looked at him with appreciation and a bit of .. guilt? Stiles was confused as to why he was guilty but didn't question it further when Mr. Harris called his name to answer a question. He looked at the board and surprisingly actually knew it.

/// --- ///

///---///

///---///

It was now final period and there was only five minutes left so everyone was packing up, when Scott moved over to Stiles to talk to him. They had small talk until the bell rang, when Stiles said bye to Scott and rushed outside to his jeep. Scott was confused but sighed and walked to Stiles' jeep. When Stiles saw Scott walking up to the jeep, he remembered that Scott didn't have his own car. He sighed and let Scott get into the jeep.

On the way to Scott's house, Scott asked, "Are you sure you're okay?" stiles grunted and said, "yes, why do you keep asking that?-" "Because you're my best-friend, Stiles. I've known you for over ten years." Stiles sighed and said, "It's just there's a lot of personal stuff going on that I'm not comfortable with talking about." Scott was even more worried then, but believed him, saying, " Just so you know, you can always talk to me when something is going on." Stiles nodded in appreciation, realizing they were already at Scott's house. They were both surprised when they realized they were there, when Scott sighed before hopping out of the jeep, heading over to Stiles' side, opening his door and going over to give him a hug. Stiles was surprised but after a moment he hugged back, before leaning his head on Scott's shoulder. The hug went on for around two minutes when Scott pulled back and walked off towards the house, looking back one more time, smiling. Stiles teared up and started sobbing when Scott was finally in the house. He finally stopped crying after a few minutes and sighed, driving off towards his house with only him and his thoughts..

Damn, 1,261 words 💀