Confetti

and you were doing a great job protecting the baby.

3 months

"I know I look like a bum." You rolled your eyes eating some of the food in your bento box.

Your school uniform didn't fit your belly, you had to wear low rise tights and a sweater to cover up for the winter.

"Aw it's so round." Uraraka cooed seeing your bump pop from the grey sweater. "And heavy." You commented with annoyance at the very fact you were changing.

Though happy, you'd never experienced the third month stage.

"Do you have any pregnancy cravings Y/n? It's good to eat the healthy choices." Momo commented with a strategic face on.

"I'm really into bagels right now, oatmeal with almonds and strawberry jam, raw coffee beans with plain ice- uh I think that's it so far." You stated like it was normal.

"Did you say raw?" Jirou let the food fall off her fork as she stared at you in awe.

You suddenly felt defensive. "Raw coffee beans are good, and besides they keep me awake for school sometimes." You mumbled in the end with a short yawn escaping.

"Y/n that's- well I sort of don't wanna argue over your diet." Momo pulled herself back from giving you a short food lecture.

Mina giggled from her spot. "I guess Todoroki got an early late birthday present huh Y/n." The pink girl winked.

You stopped picking up your fork. "Shit, I forgot all about his birthday. It's too late to make a whole party." You nipped at your fingernails with guilt.

"You've probably just had so much on your plate, don't worry Y/n ribbit." Tsuyu reassured you, though it only helped a few inches of you.

"Yeah I guess.." your voice trailed off as the bell rang for the ending of the lunch period.

____________

A snowfall was happening in Japan, the cold snow falling around the white powered red pavement.

The brown tree branches loosing their color with the coldness, no leaves remained on any.

You were walking hand in hand with Shoto, his hand warming your entire body. "How's the baby?" Shoto softly spoke, his hand that was intertwined with yours slowly stroking your stomach.

You snuggled close by his arm. "Their doing fine so far. I'm so happy." A sympathetic tone came over you, you could hear Shoto's soft chuckle.

"Me too." He confessed light heartedly, pecking a kiss on your head. You looked up at him and gave his cheek a kiss.

Shoto chuckled again, a small blush clouding the spot you kissed. Shoto smiled softly at your stomach, his heart swelling with glee.

He knew he was a dad with Eri, but this time it would feel different, with a baby you both made.

"Hey Shoto?" Your soft voice cut through his mind. "Hm?" He hummed in response asking a question back.

"Happy birthday." You hugged his arm tight feeling a drop of snow land on your pink nose. He was caught off guard, seeing the snow fall down harder.

He squeezed your hand tighter. "I love you." It wasn't a thank you he gave, for it was much more that meant something.

___________

"I'm not giving up until you tell me what you want, what do you think he wants Rei?" You asked the lady, cutting the vegetables alongside her.

Rei chuckled seeing how determined you were, you even insisted to chop things up knowing your stomach would be disturbed with the counter.