Gold Ocean

Bob's eyes were perched on the sky, only watching as his color changed from blue to a beautiful orange.

His gaze fell to the place outside his hotel, the water seemed to have been dyed a golden color that captured the attention of the blue-haired.

He let out a sigh and turned around to watch his room which felt strangely empty even though he had gone completely alone to that place.

He took the keys to the room and left the room on his way to the beach.

Arriving at this, time seemed to stop from one moment to the next, everyone stopped moving, and the waves stopped moving reflecting the sea that kept looking like gold.

—Is the view beautiful right?— asked a voice out of nowhere.

He quickly turned to his side where there was a blond boy looking at the sea with a smile and at the same time a sad look.

—You follow me everywhere—

—I know, y' know my time is short— replied the boy.

—Even though you've explained it to me thousands of times, I still don't understand why you spend your last time with a stranger instead of your family or someone important, you were given the opportunity to live a certain way again and you waste it with me— Bob said.

—And I'll repeat it to you one last time, you tried to save me and yet I ended up this way, anyway, my whole family is dead and there is no one important to me left— Bosip replied simply.

—I will still not remember what you mean by "trying to save you" —

—You may remember it when I'm gone— the blond spoke again, turning to look at him sadly.

—What do you mean?— asked somewhat confused Bob

—I don't have much left, this is the last time we can see each other, as soon as the moon rises I will have to leave forever, but don't worry, we'll see you when it's time for you to leave too— Bosip replied with a sad smile.

Bob's eyes filled with tears, and he nodded, carefully hugged the blond who reciprocated the hug with a faint smile.

Both gave each other a last farewell and time ran again, letting the moon peek out and with the exit of this, the soul of Bosip began to fade until leaving that world completely.

The memories of why you "tried to save me" came to his mind quickly, tears came out desperate and his knees slamped into the sand, he had really tried to save the boy, when he was little he had tried, but the police had not arrived in time, that child who helped him flee that house had been found dismembered and pointed to being buried by that cynical man in gray.

________________________

Howdy! Here Alika finally, my first original, really this is a collaboration with LyssHidden, I'm really grateful that she let me collaborate with her, if you know Spanish I recommend too much to go and read some of her stories and the Spanish version of this same story, thank you for reading💙✨