9

sorry for the late update, im doing my best to write cuz life sucks (ノT_T)ノ ^┻━┻

today is just like any other day, me training the kids ofc. we're taking a break now and i can't help but to space out thinking about what happened to yuuji.

poor boy..

i frown at the thought of him having to face all of this at that age. he's not even supposed to be a sorcerer!!

i was walking without looking when i suddenly bump into a person. i look up and see yaga and the kyoto jujutsu tech principal, gakuganji aka one of the higher up.

tch, this old man...

"sorry for that yaga, but may i ask why is principal gakuganji here?" i asked yaga, furrowing my eyebrows.

"im here to discuss something for the exchange event miss sayuri" gakuganji answer in a kinda annoyed tone.

calm down old man, im trying hard to be polite here

i mentally roll my eyes at his tone.

"are you here alone though?"

"my student aoi todo and mai zenin escort me here, they're with the tokyo student now though"

todo and mai? seriously?? that freaking gorilla and that lil sassy girl?

i, somehow got to know the kyoto student through iori and let's just say that im not that fond with these two.

i quickly excused myself and off to find my student.

megumi's pov

i feel so dizzy that i can't even open my eyes properly. what's with this guy, is he even a human?

as i try to snap out of it i saw todo coming to me with his fist clench.im gonna get hit again and lost conscious. what a tiring day..

but before i even know it, a figure was standing in front of me stopping todo with one hand.

"what do you think you're doing with my student ?"

sayuri-nee?

sayuri's pov

thank god i got here in time or else megumi's gonna got knocked out already. i glare at the buff man in front of me.

i clicked my tongue before channeling some curse energy in my hand sending todo backward. i hear gasped as i turn around and saw toge and panda looking at me in shock.

"help megumi" i said as they nodded before i turn to look at todo again.

"ah sayuri-san, the goddess and the girl of my dream..i like you but please don't interrupt my fight anymore, i don't want to hurt you" todo say preparing his fist.

"you really think you can hurt me? " i scoffed.

i take off my sunglasses before activating my eyes hearing gasp again. i look straight at todo and smirk.

"alright here is what's gonna happen if you continue fighting me.

i am going to crush you and you're gonna miss that little fan meeting event with that tall idol of yours todo.

not only that, you'll get too injured to even join in the school exchange event and no one's gonna heal you because shoko is busy with her mission right now. and ofc i won't heal you because you are the one who choose to fight me.

hell, not only yuta and the third years, now even the strongest student of kyoto can't participate" i speak in a mocking tone.

"you're lying..i won't miss my chance to meet takada-chan"

"oh try me todo. my eyes don't lie"

time skip

and we're now at the school infirmary and shoko is there. i may have or may not have lie to him a bit, but well all that's matter is it's all done right?

after that little chat with todo, he decided to stop there and go back to the school. i found out that mai has been fighting nobara and meet maki too.

siblings...

i shook my head before looking at the student who's now talking to each other, resting. megumi got the most hit though.

"are you okay megumi? sorry i didn't come sooner though" i sigh.

"im fine, it's okay sayuri-neesan" he smile a bit and i ruffle his hair.

cute baby...
megumi is officially my son, along with yuuji and yuta!!

"but anyway sayuri-san, how did you got there so fast? it's like in a blink of eyes" panda ask.

"well, it is in a blink of eyes. my technique does involve light so it's only normal if i can teleport and if i move as fast as lighting" i explained.

"what about the things that you said to todo? is that true or is it just you bluffing?" megumi ask too.

"hah..about that.."

i then proceed to explain everything to them about my eyes and how it's rare and been passed down in our clan.

"so you see the future???" maki slammed her hand on the bed megumi's on in disbelieve.

"woahh that's so cool!! that's easy then, for you to do your mission and all y'know?" nobara say with sparkling eyes.

"but it must takes a lot to master it, and your technique right? like you said only people with your eyes can master your technique. but ofc the eyes need to be master too" panda added.

"shake" toge nodded.

"it is hard to master it...and honestly this doesn't feels like specialty, it's like a curse somehow. at first i could only see a few second forward but soon the times span add more and more up until now i can see a few days forward maximum. ofc it requires lot of concentration and curse energy too.

but just because you see the future doesn't mean you can change it... im still trying hard to match my time with the future in my head, i can do it now but it's not that perfect...

at least it's better than back then..."

back when I could do nothing but watch he dies twice.