Starface The Roommate

One day, something fell out of the sky and it landed in Drake's hands as he was walking in the park.

"What in the world is this thing?" He asked himself.

He was holding small 3D square. It was yellow and it had a smiley face on it. Before he knew it...

"Hi, I am Starface. Nice to meet you." It began to talk.

"Wait, what the heck? How are you talking?" Drake asked.

"How are you talking?" Starface asked back.

"Umm..."

"Exactly."

Drake thought he was puffing something or having a dream, so he pinched himself, hoping he would wake up. But it didn't work. Starface was real, it was right in front of him, and it was talking like a human.

"So, umm, Starface, right? What exactly are you doing here?" Drake asked.

"I am here to be your best friend, and help you out whenever you get into a crisis."

Drake just laughed, he didn't believe Starface.

"Me? Get into a crisis? Yeah right..." He said and walked away, with Starface, floating behind.

Starface followed Drake back to his place, a decent looking house. And every chance they got, Starface would float around with Drake and try to get to know him. At first, Drake found it to be annoying, but as the months go by, he got used to Starface being around and became friendly with it.

However, he was still not convinced that Starface can help him out of a crisis. But he would learn soon enough...

One day, Drake was getting to meet a catfish- I mean, girl he met on Instagram. They've been chatting for weeks and Drake was finally going to meet her for the first time.

"This is the girl I was talking about." He said to Starface and showed it a picture of her.

"Oh dang, she's a total ten." Starface said.

"You bet she is. I am so going to get lucky tonight." He said.

"So, how do I look?" He asked.

"Aside from the pimples on your face, you look good to me." Starface replied.

Drake was confused. He looked at the mirror and noticed that his face was covered in pimples.

"OH MY GOD!" He shouted. "HOW ON EARTH THIS IS HAPPEN?"

He looked to Starface, hoping for an answer, but it didn't have one. All colors began to drain from Drake, there is no way he could face the girl now.

"No need to fear Drake, Starface is here!"

Starface floated around Drake's face and began to scrub him over like a bar of soap. After a few minutes, the pimples were gone and Drake was happy.

"Thanks Starface. I guess you are useful in a crisis after all." He said with a smile.

"You don't have to thank me. I hope you have fun on your date." Starface said, but Drake had a better idea.

He asked Starface to tag along with him, and it was happy to do so, now they were firm friends.