Jealousy

Marshall POV

After all the blushing and flirting happen. Her phone rang she answered it. She asked me if she can go outside to take the call I said "ya sure?!" The only thing I heard her say was "Hey gum ball!........." I couldn't believe it how did she even know that piece of gum!! She came in with a big smile her teeth where showing and everything her cheeks where pink/red. She got her backpack and said

"Thanks M-M-M...Marshall!! Got to go meet Prince Gumball!!"

It felt like she forgot my name for a minute. I grabbed her hand and said "Wait are you gonna come over tomorrow?..You know for we can do stuff?"

She said "Maybe but I got to go now! I can't believe gum ball invited me over!!"

"WAIT here my phone number call me if you can come tomorrow or if your bored!" I said to Fionna.

Fionna said "Thanks? Well got to go YAY gum ball finally invited me over to have fun i guess?!!!!"

I was really pissed because the freaking gum prince just called her to come over and then she starts acting like she just won the lottery well i felt bad my stomach started hurting I don't know why . I went up stairs and just sat there. I was getting ready to take a shower.

Fionna POV

I was running to Prince Bubblegum's place until I remembered that I left something. I made a present for prince bubblegum but I left it in Marshall's house in his bedroom. I went running fast .I made it to his house I started knocking but no one answered I opened the door and went running to Marshall's room he was sitting there taking off his shirt. I felt embarrassed I said "Sorry Marshall that I am in here but I forgot something!" He had these amazing abs! It was a perfect six pack but I just ignored that.

"You couldn't just come back for it later! What is the thing you left??" He said with a sort of smirk in his face.

"Umm.. It's a wrapped box!" I said

He hold up a box "Is this it I found it in my bed I was about to open it I thought it was for me?" He said while smiling.

I told him "What are you crazy it says To: Gum-ball From: Fionna across the wrapping!!"

"Well sorry bunny ears i didn't saw that! Now since you got your precious little gift you can leave now!!" He said with a angry face.

"First of all my name is Fionna not bunny ears !! And I think I should be leaving pri-

Marshall interrupted me and said "I know prince gum invited you over and you don't want to be late gosh I get it go with your little pink guy for all I care!!!"

I left and made it to Prince Gumball's place!

Authors Note: Okay so I will be updating this each day maybe