SYNOPSIS

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, PLACES, AND EVENTS ARE ALL WRITTEN IN  FICTITIOUS MANNER. THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, ILLEGAL DRUGS, PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM, GRAPHIC SCENES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

--

DARLING SERIES NO. 2

Would u choose him and hold him close.. over your biggest dream?

Pagmomodelo sa isang sikat na brand sa ibang bansa ang noon pa'y pinakamalaking pangarap ni Mary Morine Fernandez. Sa edad na labing anim ay nangarap ng matayog ang dalaga, hindi umasa sa yamang meron sila bagkus ay nagsikap gamit ang sariling paa. She started going on workshops, passing her credentials on different modeling agencies, working-out on some gyms and running before the sun rise.. and in the middle of running.. she saw the most beautiful Man she ever met.. and like a fairytale love story, she fell in love at first sight.

The man seems uninterested with her.. so she did everything just to catch his attention, and she succeeded. She charmed him with her beauty.. that make the man fall for her. All the things she did just to catch his attention was all worth it. Everytime they were together feels so magical.. that she nearly forgot about her dreams.

Three years of being in a relationship with him was euphoric, they feel so devoted towards each other. She is so sure about her feelings for him.. until her biggest dream came and reach out for her.. What would she choose, her dream or their love..

Can you choose him.. his love.. over your biggest dream? Or choose your dream because you thought what he feels  for you is a Different Kind of Devotion.

~

"It hurts seeing you in this state, but I'd rather see you like this than to watch you leave me.. for that piece of clothe."
-Jackson Third Velasquez

R16

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!