Chapter 1, Oh Crap.

°Nico°
The Nightmares are getting worse.
My heart breaks when I see them. Together.
I am constantly shadow-traveling making sure that both camps are up on their feet again. So when I get back, I fall asleep instantly and I don't wake up until the late evening. Which really doesn't help.
But, I do it anyways. Even with the constant headaches, and heartaches. I don't want a civil war going on between the two camps again. So I help them both. So with that in mind, it wouldn't be surprising if you found me in my dark cabin, in my bed, sleeping. I was dreaming that I was on a beach. . .
I was looking around the area I was in. I didn't know where I was. There was a dark blue ocean to my left, and a sunrise to my right. If I turned around, I would see a picnic blanket. On this picnic blanket, two candles were lit and the flames slightly swayed with the wind, there was a picnic basket, and Inside there was many fruits. There was even a wine bottle and a set of glasses next to it. 'What the hell?' I thought. There is no reason for me to be here. But I saw a figure coming towards the light. I didn't see the strangers face, but the person was wearing blue swim trunks and was bare foot. When this person spoke I melted inside. "Do you like it? I made it especially for you, just to make this a relaxing night." Percy.
"Y-You did this for me?? B-but what about A-Annabeth?" I scolded myself mentally. 'Nice going' was all I thought.

Percy stepped into the light and continued until he was only 2 inches away from me. His voice was like Carmel. Soft yet strong, sweet and lovable.
"Don't think of her right now Neeks. This is your night, I just want you to be happy." His eyes were locked onto mine as all my defences were shut down and my heart started beating so fast, I was afraid it might burst.
"Neeks?" He's voice was a low murmur, but I could hear it as he closed type distance and wrapped one hand behind my neck and Tue other was place on my lower back. Lets just say I was blushing, a lot.

He's voice was a whisper, "would you be okay if I . . ." He didn't finish his sentence. He leaned Down and placed his lips on mine. I was blushing like crazy and was surprised, but that changed. Because . . . Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.

I woke up to my alarm clock and I bolted straight up. What. In. The. Actual. Fuck.
I turned my alarm clock off and rubbed my eyes. That dream. . .that was bad. That was the first dream I had that wasn't a nightmare. Well, I guess it is because that confirmed my deepest secret.
I , Nico DiAngelo, am in Love with Percy Jackson.

And it can't happen.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Omg I had so much fun writing that!!!!!! XD this is my self-redeem book because, I feel like my other book is really bad. So this is something that fan girls will squee over. And did they? Comment and Vote!

All the characters belong to Rick Riordan!! And see you later Fan girls and Guys!!!
        -Lovely Batman