💔What is going on!?💔

Another amazing day! Time to get to UA high,Mmmm~ 🥞 breakfast is delicious . Ugh this backpack is soooo heavy. *Uraraka leaves for school*. Uraraka entered the UA building and now everyone is staring at her. U-um why is everyone staring at me right now. D-did I do something wrong? Uraraka sees deku in the hallway trying to head to class. Hey deku!! * smiles brightly and waves* Deku looks back , a scared and disappointed look comes on his face and then he runs away. Okay somethings up. Deku never ignores me he regularly says hi... w-what did i do? Maybe I should ask someone ! I walk into class and everyone looks down at there books once I walk though the door. Maybe I should ask someone! Hey bakugo! What do you want damn extra! U-um I wanna know why everyone is ignoring me😖. Tch don't play dumb everyone knows your the traitor. Now get away before I explode your a$$ 🤬! B-but how that makes no sense! Tch ima put this simple. The pro hero's saw you with toga and apparently your connection with the league of villains leads to you being the traitor. W-what ?! You heard me . NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT YOU DAMN EXTRA OR ELSE IMA EXPLODE YOU🤬🤬🤬!!!!!!!! O- oh sorry. I ran out of that classroom and into a bathroom. I had to leave before I got into a fight. M-maybe I should get some snacks at the cafeteria! I mean it's free! I'm thinking demon slayer Maru snack:salt and pocky! After getting the snacks I walk out the cafeteria and everyone is in the hallway still staring and whispering but then monoma and a few girls started to walk towards me and yelled . Oh look everyone it's the poor villain freak!!! Hahaha . Right then everyone started laughing and repeating what they said. I couldn't say anything all I did is just run away while tears running down my cheek.