Squidward x M.reader x Spongebob

Please I swear to god this is a joke. I will not be continuing anything, I just found this one day in my drafts and I am just as utterly confused as you xx

Enjoy :))

Y/n POV:
Hello. My name is y/n. So, you're probably wondering why a human is down here in the ocean. Well, before my father was brutally murdered, he gave me a special necklace which allowed me to travel under water and that is where I found a wise man named 'King Neptune'. He let me stay with him and his daughter, Princess Mindy. Mindy was a sweet girl and always was very kind to me. One day whilst I was sat in my bed, I heard a scream which echoed through the halls of the palace. Me being curious decided to check it out. There I saw king Neptune stood there in front of The Flying Dutchman. I never thought he was real up until that moment. My life flashed before my eyes when I was taken from the side of Neptune and thrown through the sea. I went at high speed pace through the current. I thought I was going to die. I couldn't die. Not yet.
And I didn't.

3rd person:
A young and frail boy laid in the sand under the water. He didn't look like any fish of sort. What was he? Soon after, a pink blob was seen in the distance. A loud and ringing sound came from its mouth. Singing. He skipped through the sea whilst singing until he stopped in place suddenly. In front of him was a... human?
The 'human' grumbled and awoke to see two eyes piercing down on him. He jumped in a fright to see a pink... starfish?
The starfish made a weird noise and stepped backwards. He then started to giggle.
"You don't look like any fish I have ever seen!" The starfish blurted out in a fit of laughter. The poor boy who laid on the ground sat there in confusion.
"My name is Patrick. What's yours?" The starfish now know as Patrick said.
The boy got up from the ground beneath him and stood. He tumbled a bit but got the hang of it. Balancing by place his arms out on either side, he replied, "M..My name is Y/n... w..who... whe..where am I?" The boy replied in a daze. His question was answered for him once he saw a billboard behind 'Patrick'.
"Bikini Bottom"

"W..what?! No.. I'm meant to be in King Neptune's palace.. Where is mindy? What..where is the Flying Dutchman? Oh god I'm so confused..." Y/N cried out in a fit of panic.
Before Patrick could answer, he was interrupted by the sound of grumbling. He looked down to his stomach however the noise didn't come from his. It came from y/n.
"A..ah oh sorry. How long has it been? Oh god. It appears I'm hungry now. I'm gonna s..starve." Y/N shrieked.
"We can always go down to the 'Krusty Krab'!" Patrick suddenly shouted out.
"Krusty.. k..krab? What's that?" Y/N puzzled.
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE KRUSTY KRAB IS? Oh we have to go there right now. It's basically like heaven hehebbfb" Patrick rambled on.
"Yeah alright..." Y/N agreed.

Patrick took Y/N's... hand? As started walking to the 'finest establishment in town'. As they walked into the town, the fish gave Y/N weird looks. Y/N felt on edge but kept walking as his hunger grew.
They finally made it to a building which seemed crowded with people. Patrick held his hand and started running inside.

"SPONGEBOB!!!" Patrick cried out giving more attention brought to them then needed. Y/N looked around until a certain... squid caught his eye.
He looked to be the cashier.

Y/N POV:
I looked around the restaurant in awe. The smell was like heaven. I looked around a bit more, trying to forget about the attention which was brought on me. I guess 'fish people' haven't heard of humans living under water.
I scanned the area until I saw eyes locked onto me. He had greenish-blue skin, tentacle looking arms and legs and... a long nose. His black eyes stared back into my E/C eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes away until I was broken from my daze as he had to tend to another customer. This gave me the opportunity to look at his name tag. 'Squidward'. What a pretty name...
I was broken from my thoughts when I felt something pulling me. I completely forgot about Patrick in the moment.
"Come on, let's order." Patrick spoke.

We made our way to the cashier... squidward. I walked forwards and our eyes locked again.
"Uhhhhh I would like uhhhhhhhhhh" Patrick started.
We gazed into each other's eyes. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad. Squidward, huh? I wonder if I'll see more of him..
"And a soda... uhhh Y/N what do you want?"
Patrick asked.
"I..I'll just h..have a.. burger?" Y/N stuttered.
"A krabby patty you mean..." squidward stated. His voice was toned with a jokey atmosphere which resonated within it yet he sounded dead-Pan.
It was quite attractive...
"O..Oh y..yes please!" I shrieked.

Squidward turned around to give the piece of paper to his co-worker. This was when I took a glance at a.. sponge? He was bright yellow with bright blue eyes which reminded me of crystals. He had rosy red cheeks and a bright smile. He laughed until his eyes gazed upon me. I swear I saw his face turn a pinkish colour but that could just have been me. Although now i think of it... I was redder than a beetroot...

Squidward pushed spongebob back to his work space and Patrick led me to a table.

3rd person:

'Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad after all...'
Y/N thought to himself. Little did he know the 2 pairs of eyes staring at him from the distance.