Todoroki NSFW

(For a female Y/N. If you want I can make another for a male Y/N.)

You're laying in bed getting ready to sleep. Then your door opens. You sit up and see todoroki come in.

Todoroki> "Darling I would like attention."

Y/N> "Ok. Come here."

He comes over to you. He picks you up and puts you on his lap. He then sits on the bed, rubbing your back. He leans in your ear and starts whispering.

Todoroki> "I love you can we please try it?"

Y/N> "I- I love you too but isn't it a little fast?"

Todoroki> "Yeah but I want little yous running around."

You smile and blush.

Y/N> "If it makes you happy but just.... be gentle."

Todoroki> "I will thank you."

He lays you back on the bed and gets on top of you. He gently kisses you. He then starts moving down your face to your neck still kissing. You bite your lip.

Todoroki> "Is it to much?"

Y/N> "Mmh. No it's ok."

You smile at him. You move your hair from your neck, indicating him to keep going. He smiles at you. He then keeps going. He grabs the bottom of your shirt.

Todoroki> "May I?"

You shake your head yes. He starts slowly pulling up your shirt eventually taking it off. You both blush. He starts moving down to kiss your cleavage. While he gets closer you start to twitch.

Todoroki> "This is your first time isn't it?"

Y/N> "Y-yes."

You smile gently at him. He smiles at you and kisses your forehead.

Todoroki> "I'll try my best to be gentle."

He takes his shirt off. He then takes his and your pants off. You breath slowly preparing yourself.

Todoroki> "Should I just do it fast? Or should I go slow?"

Y/N> "Whatever you thing will be better."

He smiles down at you. You feel his tip. You breath again preparing yourself even more. He rubs his tip against you.

Todoroki> "Ready?"

You shake your head yes. You then feel him enter you. You moan as this is your first time. He goes up and down slowly. Your Moans grow louder and louder.

Todoroki> "A-Ah~ I'm sorry your to nice for me to not go hard~! And your not bleeding yet so I think your ok."

You try to speak but you can't because of your moans. He puts his hands next to your head. He looks down at you and smiles. He then starts thrusting harder and harder. You moan even louder.

Y/N> "AAH~~!"

Todoroki> "Now you are bleeding I'm sorry my darling. Can I keep going?"

Y/N> "Y-yes until you are satisfied."

He smiles and keeps thrusting. He leans down and kisses you.

Y/N> "AAAHHH~~! MMHHhh~~!"

You come.

Todoroki> "You lasted longer then I expected. You're such a good girl. Speaking of which I'm almost ready~!"

You close your eyes and grab the bed sheets.

Todoroki> "Should I come in you or in your mouth~~"

Y/N> "M-mouth~! I don't w-want kids y-yet~!"

He thrusts harder reaching your g spot. You come again. He smiles at you and grabs your jaw. You open your mouth and he quickly pulls out. He puts it in your mouth. You wanna make him feel good so you lick the tip.

Todoroki> "A-AH~! Fuck~ your so good~!"
He says while coming.

His juices fill your mouth and you swallow. He pulls it out and comes again on your face.

Todoroki> "S-sorry i can't control it when you're so good~."

Y/N> "Mmh it's ok."