10

it's finally the day! the tokyo-kyoto exchange school event. finally i won't have to sneak out to meet yuuji and made up some excuse to train yuuji.

i was sitting on the couch in the teacher's room with satoru and nanamin when yuuji suddenly appears, looking so excited.

and yeah, i start calling him nanamin and he doesn't care because that's just how privilege i am.

anyway, so yuuji start asking satoru on when he's going to show up and then satoru start babbling crazy and nonsense shit that makes my head ache.

"satoru, i swear if you don't shut up I'll make you" i warned him, massaging my temples.

"as you should sayuri-san" nanami add, not taking off his eyes from the newspaper.

"i know nanami always slander me whenever he can but you too, yuri-chan?? i thought you love me" he whined.

i mean, yeah i love you but stop with the "i thought"
plus that's not the point geez!!

"you always missed the point satoru, whether i love you or not that's another thing. but right now you're being so loud and tiresome. come on just let me rest in peace, i just want to sleep" i sulk burying my face in my hand.

"fine.. here" satoru say as he grab me and and slowly place my head on his lap.

"there, now you can sleep peacefully" he grinned.

and before i knew it, i fell asleep on his lap while holding his hand.

time skip

i sleep for like, 2 hours and now im fully charged. satoru has gone to plan his little surprise with yuuji so i walk to the meeting place all alone.

i tried to search for utahime but seems like she's busy, especially that she needs to stick with that annoying old man.

i waited for 20 minutes before i hear the student voice calling my name.

"sayuri-san, i didn't know you're gonna be here too" maki say.

"it's nice that you're here, sayuri-san. you can see us whooped the cocky kyoto student ass" nobara add, clearly looking pissed.

"what's wrong nobara? why are you so mad" i chuckled.

"i just knew that the event is gonna be held at tokyo and not kyoto!! damn you okkotsu yuta" nobara yelled.

"yuta is just too strong, what could we do?" panda laugh.

"shake~~"

i turn to look at toge before ruffling his hair. i love to play with his hair, it's just too soft. and im soft for him too because, just look at him!!

afterall by being affectionate is how he express himself. he can't speak freely so it's just his way of interacting with people (or panda duh)

"anyway, please do your best and go out there and kick their ass!! no offense maki, but pls kick your sister ass for me" i grin at her.

"none taken" she smirk.

"you guys should show what you guys have been practicing this whole time. you guys even have me, one of the few S grade sorcerer as your teacher" i say full of confidence.

what's wrong with boasting yourself once in a while duh, afterall it's true.

ok but your gojo side is showing too much sayuri

this is all satoru's fault.

"oh look, all the tokyo student come to greet us, how disgusting" mai zenin say with a smug expression.

oh they're here.

"oh, their little teacher is here too" she add as i can feel an irkmark on my temples.

if i can just, kick her ass right now.... she's pretty and all but lady, please learn manner.

"ahh yes, im that cute teacher. though i would prefer beautiful, but I can't deny the compliment you just gave me so i thank you for that" i say mockingly.

"sayuri-san, you're here.. hey where's yuta? he's really not joining??" todo ask.

"nope he's not joining"

"shut up and just take out the snack box. yatsuhashi, shirataki, buckwheat biscuits" nobara glare at the kyoto student, still annoyed.

"shake"

"are you hungry.." panda sweatdropped at nobara sentence

"what's wrong with that first year.. she's so scary" nishimiya mumble.

"forget about okkotsu not being here, isn't having 2 first year is a handicap?"

"a jujutsu sorcerer strength has nothing to do with age. especially fushiguro, he's from the bloodline of the zenin family but he's much stronger than the clan leader" noritoshi say.

that hits hard for the zenin beside him that the only decent kyoto student, miwa need to calm them down.

"hai hai, stop fighting everyone or else utahime will--"

"i will what, sayuri?" utahime suddenly appears making me shock.

"uh.. nothing?" i scratch my not itchy head.

"you kids are really troublesome..."

"long time no see, utahime~~" i put my hand on her shoulder while grinning.

"you're still as short as ever" i tease her and she sigh.

the kyoto student are expecting her to throw hand but what she did make them shock.

"so how many times do we have to discuss about this? it's not that im short, but you're too tall. it's just in your blood, are gojo all tall or smth??" she nag at me as i just shrugged it off. well she kinda makes sense, afterall satoru is a freaking 6'3" feet giant while im 5'9".

"so, where's that fool?" utahime ask.

"yeah I don't know where he is.. have you guys seen satoru?" i ask the student.

"satoru is late"
"how can a fool be on time"
"nobody said that the fool is gojo-sensei"

"he's the only fool, megumi" i said
nonchalantly.

"im hurt, yuri-chan... is this how you talk about me behind my back?" satoru appears from behind bringing a trolley (?) with him.

"you're a fool, can't deny that...anyway is that?" i raised my eyebrows, demanding the answer.

"yes~~~" he grin mischievously in return as i smirk.

and then we talk using our "telepathy eyes" like usual.

"the old man is here" -me

"yes yes i want to look at his shock and frustrated face" -him

"oh no, what if he died because of a heart attack" -me

"I'll be happy" -him

unknown to us, everyone is looking at us weirdly.

"they're really related.."
"so gojo-like"
"i see she's now showing her gojo side"