Scroll

As I scrolled through what used to be your life, I can see that you used to be happy..you used to smile with your friends. You used to play sports and you were more outgoing and happy. I cant help but to think, what might've happened to you..I can hear it in your voice that you miss your old life, your old friends, who you used to be. I know that none of it is my fault, but right now today, you aren't happy as you we're back then. Not nearly even close and I want you to be happy all the time and I can't help but to realize that I am not one of those people that made you happy and I probably will never make you that happy. Seeing what your life looked okie before me and how amazing it was, and then being apart of how your life is now and how unhappy you are with school shit and family shit and sports shit and tryna figure out your relationship shit and it's like where do I belong..I want to be the person that makes you smile like you used to and what if i can't be that person for you....what if one day you realize that I can never make you as happy as you want to be. What if you decide to leave me because i'm too much for you or problematic or confrontational. It makes me so emotional that i can only ever wish to have a bind similar to the one you once had when you were younger. I feel as if part of your unhappiness is my fault. I cant bare to be apart from you. It brings me physical pain. My head hurts and my chest feels like it's closing.